New Civic Type R Premier :-)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Right, had a prefacelift before when I was 18/19 and have wanted another ever since selling it.

Got rid of the ibiza and got this and it's not without its faults but I think it's a good car and with my own time efforts, il have it sitting perfectly :grinning:

Exedy paddle clutch in it is a bloody nightmare to get used to! :-S

Wheels look terrible in white in my opinion so a nice anthracite colour will be nice and lowered 40-45mm.

Needs a serious valet and gona give it a good buff too maybe next week when exams are over....

IMAG0110_zpsf061941a.jpg

IMAG0114_zps2176fa5d.jpg

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Looks cracker mate!

Thanks man, will show you round it when I get it taxed :grinning:

Don't really know what the plans are for it as I had been wanting an FN2 but saw this and couldn't pass it up. Ibiza was getting on my Tits too so glad I got rid. Diesel is *****, don't know why I try convince myself it isn't haha

Defo getting the wheels redone in anthracite

There's a full scorpion exhaust on it too and I'm not too keen on it so might swap it out for a standard one. I like sh*t being subtle as it's too loud for me. Induction lit on vtec is just how I like it lol

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
i could hold it for you dude, would be handy as i would need your bonnet in px

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
i could hold it for you dude, would be handy as i would need your bonnet in px

Aye man of course that's grand. My bonnet is a bit flat as it's in need of a good G3 but nothing too scary lol

I'd also be interested in that induction kit but il need to be leaving myself skinto til payday if so. Haha let me have a think on it

Dandy

RMS Regular
Drives
Looks well, but your right to chage the wheel colour, ive a set of coilovers in the for sale section if your interested.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Looks well, but your right to chage the wheel colour, ive a set of coilovers in the for sale section if your interested.

Dandy I'm not too sure if I'd ever put another set of coilovers into a car tbh but give me details and a price as I may change my mind if they're a good set

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Looks bloody fantastic! Love these cars! Health to drive!

Thanks mate. It really was the last thing I needed to buy a week before exams lol. But it definitely IS what I'll need the day they're over HAHAHAHA

Tim Long

RMS Regular
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Thanks mate. It really was the last thing I needed to buy a week before exams lol. But it definitely IS what I'll need the day they're over HAHAHAHA
Absolutely! Nice exhaust and intake would go down a treat!

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Absolutely! Nice exhaust and intake would go down a treat!

Full stainless scorpion exhaust on it and an intake will be bought on the way home from my last exam on the 19th. Lol. Funds allowing, it will be a gruppe m but atleast an aem long arm or similar :grinning:

To be honest, I don't know if I'm too keen on the exhaust as I like subtle. Hmmm....

Tim Long

RMS Regular
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Must have missed that part where you mentioned exhaust. I love a good exhaust note but can't comment on the scorpion as never heard it. Gruppe m, excellent choice. Considering a manifold also?

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
I've not mentioned any of the bits done to it yet man but its already 4-2-1 manifold, stainless steel scorpion exhaust,exedy paddle clutch, god knows what make induction kit lol and I think that's it to be honest.

Il give it my own bits and pieces like nice set of springs to take it lower by 40mm, full set of new tyres once the wheels are returned and painted anthracite, uprated engine mounts, mugen spoiler, proper induction kit, carbon bonnet etc etc

I'm seriously impatient so providing I can afford it without leaving myself penniless, i should have a lot of those bits and pieces done ASAP.

Can't wait :grinning:

Tim Long

RMS Regular
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Sweet! Sounds awesome! Any idea what power she's putting out? I imagine 235-40ish? Keep the updates coming when they're done :laughing:

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Nah man I doubt it's anything like that to be completely honest. I'd be surprised if it was even 210bhp as its not mapped or anything and especially with the current intake, hence why I'm keen for a good one.

Hondata and all that sorta stuff IS on the cards at some point but im really in two minds on whether to do all the bits I'd love to do, or to keep it proper standard and make it Mint considering its so low miles with good history. I'd imagine good examples will become very scarce in the not too distant future :grinning:

Tim Long

RMS Regular
Drives
Moonrock S2000
What mileage is on her? Your right. Hard to come by a clean low mileage example. Was looking myself at ep3s dc5s fn2s but very few about.Then I test drove the Clio 200 and was absolutely sold on it.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
What mileage is on her? Your right. Hard to come by a clean low mileage example. Was looking myself at ep3s dc5s fn2s but very few about.Then I test drove the Clio 200 and was absolutely sold on it.

50k miles with full documented service history and every old MOT certificate :grinning:

I've a serious weak spot for those clios man and absolutely LOVE them in the colour of the one in your avatar (which I presume to be your own)

I had a facelift ep3 Before when I was around 18/19 and sold it. Never wanted another of the same car so bad. Actually, I've only ever wanted one car back and it was that. Black premier edition was the only one I wanted :grinning:

Don't get me wrong, there are a few wee things that annoy me about the car but I'm chuffed with it.

If there's ever an rms meet, I'd be more than happy to give you a run I the car :grinning:

Tim Long

RMS Regular
Drives
Moonrock S2000
50k miles with full documented service history and every old MOT certificate :grinning:

I've a serious weak spot for those clios man and absolutely LOVE them in the colour of the one in your avatar (which I presume to be your own)

I had a facelift ep3 Before when I was around 18/19 and sold it. Never wanted another of the same car so bad. Actually, I've only ever wanted one car back and it was that. Black premier edition was the only one I wanted :grinning:

Don't get me wrong, there are a few wee things that annoy me about the car but I'm chuffed with it.

If there's ever an rms meet, I'd be more than happy to give you a run I the car :grinning:
Yes the clio's mine mate, though always had a soft spot for Hondas. Il have to look out for any meets, never actually been to one before lol.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Hoping some of you can help me out, needing to know what kindof rear lights these are because they're definitely not standard

Initially I thought they were prefacelift but prefacelift's have a clearish section beside the indicators for the reverse lights but these are just red.

I'm thinking they're USDM and wondering if they'd be worth a bit on resale? I'm basically looking to put the car back to standard and keep it all original.

Anyway, here's a pic

null_zpsa9f058cb.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.