New daily wanted

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Yeah, I know another wanted car thread!

I've probably seen everything advertised online, hoping to find something that somebody doesn't really want to sell, that's been cherished!

Getting fed up with looking at misdescribed cars, dodgy history, questionable mileage, etc.

Just want something honest - will buy on condition

Anything considered, don't need diesel and petrol preferred. Something Golf size or bigger really for 2kish

Cheers, Mike

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
347D74B3-277C-4202-9ACA-00446E5C84EF.jpeg

2.2 petrol armchair carrier?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Fn2 shape civic 1.8vtec, loads of room in them, well spec’d and pretty much bullet proof, go pretty well too for 140bhp.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
OP
Laundrymike
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Fn2 shape civic 1.8vtec, loads of room in them, well spec’d and pretty much bullet proof, go pretty well too for 140bhp.

Coincidentally I was looking at them yesterday! Damn all for sale local, might be in England in a few weeks times and tempted to try pick one up If I'm over

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
I have an Audi A4 2.0 litre petrol automatic S-Line, 2007, had cam sensor, water pump, timing belt and coolant change a few months ago, has 88k miles on it with FSH. MOT due April 2020. I have owned the car since last Dec, only looking to change as the car is too big for the Mrs to drive so need to get something smaller.