New detailing forum.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
What is a nice but affordable way of bringing the paint up well? Could you explain in detail (no pun intended) how one would go from having a standard wash to a proper gleaming session.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
CapMan said:
obsessive compulsive disorder?

Ah. Should've realised. I used to be like that with cars, but now I live slap bang in the middle of farmer-ville, where the roads are constantly covered in sh!te. Pointless even washing the damned thing

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I take a pride in having my car clean, but I dont go as far as the people on that site.

Is there really a need to have that many products to clean a car?

Ive a very good car shampoo with some extras in it, that does a great job and looks near enough as good as my brothers car, for example when its polished!

Why the time and money for negligable results IMO.

I wash/shampoo it and chamois it down, does the job and looks exceptionally clean, I have yet to polish it, but wether I will is another story.

Its a bit of a joke and the industry has taken advantage of people that are quite anal. Its hard to find a good all round shampoo and if your bored a wax/polish. Now you have to get 12 bottles according to the guides! Thats BS!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.