New developments People !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
mate, youll need to wait till your at least 25 before any insurers will consider insuring you one an R32 and even then it will be expenive

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Looks sweet mate. Lovely colour but I would lower it some. Switch insurance company if you have to!
An R32 would be on my list aswell

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
Yeah the wheels rnt bad SIMON LOL nah really liking them ! Yea depends what mood am in tbh but they dont bother me when am driving reli, depends on how tired i am !

Wingnut ! hahaha no got the claim for an incident a few years back ! I was checking the price of a 2002 or 2003 r32 and there going from 16,000.I am in the process of doing my advanced driving course which will help slightly and applying for a job that provides and even more advanced driving course so will hopefully reduce insurance dramatically !

ANDY - Yes its in my name, first driver ! its a 65 bhp BTW ! and i already have the claim for an incident a few years back ! But i am now considering claiming for this bloody injury lol

G-MAN - Maybe consider a group buy for a few r32's lol oj oj haha yea def man , what a car like !

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
andy_gdon said:
Neons look gash IMHO.

Amen to that (y)

Not a fan of the rim choice either.. Just dont suit the car IMO, and its crying out to be lowered.

Nicky

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
Would 17''s fit without a problem ???????? cheers nicky for all the compliments lol

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
gbaxter482 said:
cheers nicky for all the compliments lol

dont be so childish... not everone will like what youve done, its kinda like marmite

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
gbaxter482 said:
Yeah the wheels rnt bad SIMON LOL nah really liking them ! Yea depends what mood am in tbh but they dont bother me when am driving reli, depends on how tired i am !

Wingnut ! hahaha no got the claim for an incident a few years back ! I was checking the price of a 2002 or 2003 r32 and there going from 16,000.I am in the process of doing my advanced driving course which will help slightly and applying for a job that provides and even more advanced driving course so will hopefully reduce insurance dramatically !

ANDY - Yes its in my name, first driver ! its a 65 bhp BTW ! and i already have the claim for an incident a few years back ! But i am now considering claiming for this bloody injury lol

G-MAN - Maybe consider a group buy for a few r32's lol oj oj haha yea def man , what a car like !

R32's are lovely machines but they really lack power!!!

Think of what you could buy and insure (since money/insurance isn't an issue) You should speak to Stocky - he is 21 and works for an insurance company...ask him what he is getting quoted for his possible next car!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
gbaxter482 said:
i fancy a 2002 r32 next year lol

John.jpg

Some may say that i'm a dreamer, but im not the only one...

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
rims dont suit the car imo, neons look surprisingly well! would def change the drill to the GTI one instead. smoothed, coilovers and a nice dished rim is whats needed! have a look at hendy18s golf sumthing along the lines of that is what ye want.

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
thats a nice grill, wud look well. personally i wouldnt put any gti badges on it tho, best to leave people guessing.lol

polo on the prowl

Drives
2007 Mazdaspeed
That grill is a git to fit mate, the mounting brackets are wrong so u'd need too modify it! and 17's would fit no problem, id mine on 18's for a while there, put the winter 15's back on her yesterday though!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
andy_gdon said:
trust me they rub!! and cause blow outs!! Just ask Mofo

Yup... I actually liked the std ibiza alloys he had on the car (same as you have baxter)... gave it more of a purposeful look...

If was up to me it'd have 15in dishes/steels and a good healthy drop

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I think the neons actually look ok! At least they match the rest of the dash.

Get centre caps on those wheels and get that badboy seriously lowered and you're onto a very cool little dub :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.