New F56 Mini Cooper s sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daves cars

Drives
Mini F56 cooper
Hello I am new here I’m not sure this belongs here I have a brand new Mini Cooper s sport on order I was wondering what these are like on power and what they keep up with

Thanks
Daves cars

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Hello I am new here I’m not sure this belongs here I have a brand new Mini Cooper s sport on order I was wondering what these are like on power and what they keep up with

Thanks
Daves cars

You not test drive one ?

Daves cars

OP
D
Drives
Mini F56 cooper
I did test drive one but you can’t really put your foot down with the car dealer next to you lol. I got it up to about 70mph. Just was wondering what others thought of it

Daves cars

OP
D
Drives
Mini F56 cooper

Thanks
Daves cars
R56!!?
At 70 on the motorway, it’ll quite easily sit with a 488 Ferrari doing 70 :innocent:
All the best with it (y)
thanks for the reply mate. I have never had a mini before. What mini do you drive?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I did test drive one but you can’t really put your foot down with the car dealer next to you lol. I got it up to about 70mph. Just was wondering what others thought of it

Why not? Test drove a couple of cars recently and I drove them as quickly as I would my own, what's the point in a test drive if you don't see what the car is capable of.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
198bhp decent torque but can be thirsty if pushed on

respond well to a remap, you can add the MINI Performance exhaust which makes them sound awesome.

They will sit with most modern hatches in the straights but on the twisties not much will keep with them as the chassis is pretty sweet

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I had a 2017 one for a week and it was a lovely driving car .it was only a cooper though .

Dave..

RMS Regular
I had a 2018 JCW hatch and it stuck to the road like glue, I wish now I hadn`t sold it. The standard exhaust gets quite loud after 3000 miles.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.