New fiesta

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
The boyf. drive a new fiesta its a 1.4 zetec and not only does it corner liek a dream but the fookin thing does 130mph!!! :laughing:

AM getting pics out today of the speedo so I'll post them soon!!! ;)

rosie

RMS Regular
OP
rosie
Drives
anything that bl
yeah was helpd by hill but still 130 is class!!!

will post pics asap for all you "non believers"!!!

errigle

RMS Regular
Not a bad wee motor them, slowly but surely theres parts coming out for them, lights/induction kit/boykits/suspension etc

Gambit

RMS Regular
does an indicated 130mph going down a hill, and probably takes about half an hour to get there

near enough as bad as the Corsa C 1.0 brigade who claim 115mph in their car. again they forget to tell you its takes them a day n a half to get to that speed

MarkOne

RMS Regular
i have the 1.4 zetec helped by an induction kit and exhaust and they do handle well...havent had it at 130 mph yet tho! have to try that later ;)

car02.jpg

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
I've bin in a mk6 1.4 16v fietsa at 130mph (indicated), that was helped by the glenshane though!!!! lol

MarkOne

RMS Regular
errigle

any chance u can get in eibachs that lower 50 mils for the mk6 mate? just saw a a fez from portugal lowered 50 on these

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
there was a guy use to work in r place claimed he did 130 in it but we just all thought he was bull****tin cus he normally talked rubbish

MarkOne

RMS Regular
heres a pic of a mk6's speedo (not mine) from cardomain.com
586956_9_full.jpg

its in kilometres so im not sure exactly wat speed this is in mph?

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
speedos only have to be accurate to ten percent, so if its reading 130 its maybe doin 117/118mph. Vauxhalls are fairly well known as having the most inaccurate speedos.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
the speedo will be well out, in reality it was probably about 115mph downhill if even

rosie

RMS Regular
OP
rosie
Drives
anything that bl
now y wud the speedo b out?

Oh i'm sorry officer i thought because my speedo is out i can really do 40mph through the 30 limits?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.