New fiesta

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
my work mate has 1 with induction kit &17"wheels im in it every day &drive it a lot we both hav balls of steel 130???? never in a million years unless u r dropped from a aeroplane!!!!!

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
sideskirt said:
speedos go way out after 70mph, so 130 is balls for a 1.4 fez, 120 i could see at a push but it was a speedo eeror

i couldnt see a 1,4 mk6 fiesta doing over 115 at a push

most speedos are out over 70 any way thats why the law give u 10% tollerancy at what ever speed limit u are in

so at 100 mph teh tollerance is 10mph at 130 your speedo might read over 10mph off what u are doing

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
i had my courtesey mk6 1.4 16v fiesta at 115 on the m2 a while back, couldnt get it to go any faster. tho i did think that it was rather nippy

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
SteveZetecS said:
i had my courtesey mk6 1.4 16v fiesta at 115 on the m2 a while back, couldnt get it to go any faster. tho i did think that it was rather nippy

115 is faster than my 1,2 will go deffo but 130 is a no no unless sith some special mods like nos lol

MarkOne

RMS Regular
errigle said:
Fezari said:
errigle

any chance u can get in eibachs that lower 50 mils for the mk6 mate? just saw a a fez from portugal lowered 50 on these

Nope sorry mark, Eibach dont make the Sportline (50mm) Springs for the UK car (right-hand drive) , Eibach in germany if they do do them make them for the european model (left-hand drive) only

cheers anyway phil

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
does ur fiesta not do 115 nivermind? i had my grannies mk4 1.25 at 115, tho it does have 13s on it

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
not sure about xr2i, but the rs turbos top speed is 133mph

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
an XR2i will do 100 in 3rd, i **** myself then and gave the keys back, so it wud probably get close to 130...

Yeungster

I'm sorry, but my old dear has a 1.4 zetec new fiesta, and it's ****! Infact, its a well known truth that the 1.4 zetec petrol engines are **** in the new fez's. the 1.4 tdci engine has more grunt!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Hmm I have to disagree, there is a guy I know with a mk6 fiesta and his is good for at least 140mph..

difference is hes running a 260bhp Focus RS engine :lol: and what a ****** animal it is too! :twisted:

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Yeungster said:
I'm sorry, but my old dear has a 1.4 zetec new fiesta, and it's ****! Infact, its a well known truth that the 1.4 zetec petrol engines are **** in the new fez's. the 1.4 tdci engine has more grunt!

all new fiestas dont have zetec engines, they are all the new duratec engines

Cess

RMS Staff
scrob said:
Hmm I have to disagree, there is a guy I know with a mk6 fiesta and his is good for at least 140mph..

difference is hes running a 260bhp Focus RS engine :lol: and what a f**k animal it is too! :twisted:

Pics would be good! Sounds similar to that Transit Connect that Ford Built for shows - looks like a van, but RS Focus engine!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
the **** has it iff the road again 2ohh5 but when shes back out ill get pics on rms. dont know him personally but know of him and have seen his car about edinburgh while at uni. its one of those fiesta "flame" models with a full kit, slammed on 18s, focus rs front seats with harnesses and a full rear cage (no back seats) and is currently undergoing the tuned rs lump transplant, one of my fav cars about!!! 8) 8)

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
SteveZetecS said:
does ur fiesta not do 115 nivermind? i had my grannies mk4 1.25 at 115, tho it does have 13s on it

book figures at ford has it at 105

i only get up to around 105 on my speedo.

Porter

RMS Regular
had my old 1.2 at 105 on the way back from dublin, and i didnt think she was capable of doing any more, if it would have it would have taken donkies to get there.

what does your one clock up to?

i find it a bit hard to believe.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
i cont remember wot its clocked too, but its the dash without a rev counter, remember 13 inch wheels have alot to do with it

MarkOne

RMS Regular
scrob said:
the c**t has it iff the road again 2ohh5 but when shes back out ill get pics on rms. dont know him personally but know of him and have seen his car about edinburgh while at uni. its one of those fiesta "flame" models with a full kit, slammed on 18s, focus rs front seats with harnesses and a full rear cage (no back seats) and is currently undergoing the tuned rs lump transplant, one of my fav cars about!!! 8) 8)

yeah i know that car its simon hoppers fiesta...he reckons he can take the rs focus engine over 300 bhp and then is gonna stick in nos! hes spent crazy money on it!
any1 seen this?
406mk6rs2.jpg

turbo'ed cosworth engine in a mk6 prob doin over 400-500 bhp im told!
406mk6rs.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.