New Honda Monkey bike

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Yep, its a radiator.

Apparently it developed a fuel leak and burnt to the ground, but the builder has bought another Panigale to have a 2nd crack at it. The details should be in the Facebook link but I'm not on there so can't confirm.
This will be me if I ever win the lotto lol, wish I had that kind of cash to buy something like a Panigale for parts lol and a second one just to own as a Panigale while I'm at it...

Sharkey

RMS Regular
After 2 years I finally got one.

Facelift 2016 from Honda Belfast.

Did the CBT today in about 2 hours which was handy enough.

Gonna get my reg transferred over and get some new safety gear bought this weekend.

These things are some fun :grinning:

tim

RMS Regular
Had no idea these things even existed. Now I'm seriously tempted!

Time to log out I think lol

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS

Gonna get my reg transferred over and get some new safety gear bought this weekend.

A the red lotus yours? Wouldn't be the one I see about ballyhackamore would it?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
That's class. What kinda deals are on it at the minute? I toyed with the idea of one about a year ago, never went through with it.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
Cant see that £99pm deal anywhere? Do you've a link or is it though Honda Belfast?

I've seen some £99 deals but it's for the 2015 model.

EDIT - Nevermind. I'm blind or else it wasn't on last week, found it now.

Arnie

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic
Love the look of these. Thinking of getting one as a way of skipping the traffic to work and home every day (Belfast city centre traffic). Tell me this though guys, I know there are a small bike, but at 6ft 4 are they too small for someone like me?

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
I've been given the go ahead by the missus so I'll nip in for a test drive in the next week or two.

@viper_biker you used yours to commute in, aye? What're they like on the motorway in the winter? I'd only be joining at Blacks Road and leaving at Boucher.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
@viper_biker you used yours to commute in, aye? What're they like on the motorway in the winter? I'd only be joining at Blacks Road and leaving at Boucher.

No problems at all. I bounce on at Black's Rd then off at the Grosvenor. 55mph is no bother into a strong head wind. 70mph+ is more than capable on its own steam. You're welcome to have a look at mine, I must be only round the corner from you.

J55NI

RMS Regular

Lovely , what other colours had they in stock ? Telling myself I don't need one :p