New Local AutoClub looking for local Business Partner

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

LSCl

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3
Hi all, some of you may have noticed a new club around Co. Down Recently - 'Peninsula Scene NI'. We started the club in May this year and have been delighted with the support we have received so far. We are a club aimed at all automotive lovers no matter if you have 2, 3 or 4 wheels. We have worked hard to try and make this as inclusive as possible and really we wanted to start something a bit different, focusing on getting everyone out of their cars and talking as well as including the kids (and sometimes event the dogs!!).

So far we have had 3 meets, our first in Ballyhalbert with over 80 showing up, our 2nd in Millisle with over 60 showing up and our third, a charity meet in Memorial to William Dunlop raising over £500 for the injured riders welfare with over 200 cars and bikes attend. Our reach on Facebook has far exceeded our expectations and is an excellent opportunity for us to help out the local community and help promote local businesses. (stats found in our sponsorship pack)

Currently we are reaching out as we are looking for a local business in the Co.Down area that would be willing to chat to us about hosting a charity Show'n'Shine event on their premises in partnership with us. We are also looking various sponsors for other opportunities. We have a sponsorship pack available for anyone interested so please just shout if you would like me to forward you a copy!

Please get in touch if you might be interested in discussing this further as this is something we are extremely passionate about getting up and running!

Many thanks, Lauren.:grinning:

_Stu_

RMS Regular
I remember many moons ago Armo at Street Racer hosted something like this. He’s based in Bangor so maybe worth chatting with?

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Give a local Halfords store a shout, it's been done before and always plenty of parking spaces to host it and might be able help with donations for charity raffles etc. We held one years back in the Bangor store when I worked there ( I helped, didn't organise it) and it went really well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.