New M4 xdrive

c_rad

RMS Regular
In my S3 - you pass my house in Wanstead regularly to avoid the junction at Comber Road :p
Used to live in Wanstead a long time ago. Was in number 11.

I really struggled with these initially, but the all black really does improve things.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Met you outside Ballycastle yesterday in this. Well, closer to watertop farm really, was in her blue x5 heading home

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
In my S3 - you pass my house in Wanstead regularly to avoid the junction at Comber Road :p
I remember you saying that during covid and always try and spot which house is yours when i’m passing 😂
Met you outside Ballycastle yesterday in this. Well, closer to watertop farm really, was in her blue x5 heading home
That would have been about the same time the gf starting complaining that I was driving too fast and to ‘go round corners more slowly’ 🙄

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Gave it its first wash today as it badly needed it - looks more grey than black in the before pics 😂
366F636A-7991-4246-8306-203824B2ACF3.jpeg
9941AF34-CF2A-4B5C-8F30-22AA9AD3CFF1.jpeg
B5A67246-2E0F-4778-BC0F-C80DE171E8F9.jpeg
22160D9B-C0F3-4036-AF4C-937E930D8A53.jpeg
Anachem articulate, ultra foam and gleam. Forgot what a pleasure it is to use gleam after having to use matte products for the C63, could really notice the different in slickness with the gleam.

875 miles on it now so might be able to sneak in the running in service before Christmas. Can’t get over how good the car is at absolutely everything - great for city driving in efficiency and an animal in sports plus on back roads even in these temps.

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Anyone know anywhere that could fit an exhaust valve controller? Have videos of how to install but need to lift the car up and route it through the heat shield and velcro the unit in place etc and not sure I fancy trying that myself :joy:

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Got the carbon m performance splitter fitted yesterday and loving it - really squares off the front of the car and ties in nicely with all the other carbon around the front end and hides the greyish plastic underbody air guide parts :grinning: First car I've ever owned that I can actually see me keeping long term.
60650BB4-1E69-4813-8A20-60EBE8E4F033.jpeg
AFAF7ECB-4988-46EF-A754-C59AC649CAB4.jpeg
B6101BE9-81D2-49BC-865A-1484B7D20786.jpeg

civic_tom

RMS Regular
Amazing machine, beautiful.

I was not a fan of the new 4 series at the start but they have really grown on me.

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Drove 900 miles to the south of France in this and there’s absolutely nothing else i’d rather have done it in.
The self driving/nav in the HUD made life so much easier than last time I did this drive, the comfort and tech are absolutely superb and I found the buckets super comfortable and supportive. It was even pretty efficient and managed to average 32mpg on the way here with a boot jammed pack with luggage. Surprised about the amount of attention it gets in France too - people giving thumbs up on the motorway and taking pictures etc when stopped at service stations which I certainly wasn’t expecting 😂
Looking forward to driving it round the Monaco circuit and even sitting in the St Tropez traffic 🤣
IMG_4353.jpeg
IMG_4352.jpeg
IMG_4351.jpeg
IMG_4386.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
France is odd for cars I find - you could be in a certain area and not see a fresh looking car for days - all old Renaults or Peugeots, nothing fancy

Its a MASSIVE country, just think being from Norn Irn we are car spoilt - seeing something exotic is a daily occurrence

Kproctor22

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M240i
Hope you’re not parking this on any streets around Nice as the French seem to have taken the word Bumper very literally 🫣

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Ended up doing 2500 miles in 2.5 weeks and have somehow managed to make it home unscathed without so much as a scratch on the car despite the French drivers best efforts to ensure that wasn't the case :joy: I think running it on 98 RON for a couple of weeks definitely made a difference too - on the way home managed to get 36mpg at some points doing an average of 76mph which I wouldn't have thought was possible in this :scream: Wanted to drive it round the 'track' in Monaco but never went so will have to wait until next year.
IMG_4790.JPG
IMG_4799.PNG