new megane 1.5 turbo dci

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.
Drives
megane 1.5DCI 10
just got a megane

made - apr - 06
engine - 1500 cc turbo DCI
BHP - 106
top end - 115
0-60 - 11 seconds(feels quicker with torque and turbo)
colour - pearl black
trim - dynamique
alloys - renault standard
cost - £ 10,000

spotless
wat ya thing

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
It's hard to tell with nothing to look at.

My friend just bought one though, and she loves it. Not the quickest car I've ever been in.....

OP
pioneer sleek megane
Drives
megane 1.5DCI 10
yeah MPG is crazy last time i was up at derry got 80 MPG, mid range is great, but, this is all compaired to a 1.2 8V clio, so its bound to be alot better lol

OP
pioneer sleek megane
Drives
megane 1.5DCI 10
i'll try and get some pics up soon, but as yet its just standard but thinkin of lexus lights, dont wana make it too tacky modified lookin

OP
pioneer sleek megane
Drives
megane 1.5DCI 10
tax cost 50 quid a year, exactly on top limit of lowest bracket, was lookin into it and if ur car puts out less tnak 100g/KM co u dont pay tax

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
you must have been driving like a complete granny or your MPG meter is flucked!

my best mpg i got from my standard clio was 64mpg and the dci80 was the most economical derv engine

you dont want to be tacky? dont stick lexus lights on!

get some standard megane 17s, colour code and lower it and it will look well!

OP
pioneer sleek megane
Drives
megane 1.5DCI 10
its on standard megane 16's is there any point puttin up to 17's
and everythin that can be is colour coded,bumper inserts do't get colour coded

OP
pioneer sleek megane
Drives
megane 1.5DCI 10
pic from renault website till i get mine up, mine is black

Attachments

• megane.JPG
    megane.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 61
  • megane rear.JPG
    megane rear.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 38

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
why not put 17s on :confounded:

the 17s that you can get for the meganne are pretty cool

a spoiler breaks up the rear quite nicely so get onto k-tecraing or prima racing and source one

T7 Racing

Drives
Audi A3 Sport
Cheers for the pics of the megane from the renault web site. Id not seen one before - Not sure about the arse of them, cant see them being a big seller either with that ass. hold on a minute.... shakin that ass, shakin that ass - think im on to a winner here - anyone know the Ad agency who look after renault??

Andy M

RMS Regular
Is yours a 5 door? I bought a 3 door one in Oct, electric blue. Same spec as yours. Dont be wasting your time with tacky lexus ****es. Nice set of rims, colour coded, lowered and your onto a winner.

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
get the 225 front and back bumpers on it they make a huge difference

tdcizetec

Cheers for the pics of the megane from the renault web site. Id not seen one before - Not sure about the arse of them, cant see them being a big seller either with that ass. hold on a minute.... shakin that ass, shakin that ass - think im on to a winner here - anyone know the Ad agency who look after renault??

No need to be such an arse. Then again, this is someone who posts about doing 75mph in a 30 zone. :relieved:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Not a fan of these at all..

Mate works for Bells of Crossgar, and he got a similar spec'd 1 last year.. Its long sold now, due to him getting bored of it, as it was dead as hector, and dull to look at, even when colour coded, lowered, and new wheels :confounded:

As long as your happy with it (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.