!! New Mitsubishi Evo 9 !!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bronk

RMS Regular
2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX
On Sale : Spring 2005
The legendary Lancer Evolution will get yet another update in keeping with Mitsubishi's impulses, featuring newer Lancer sedan styling and a bit more power. The American version finally gets a 6-speed manual, a new mechanical active center differential. Other features include upgraded wheels and shocks, with lower weight.

spyshotsmitsubishilancerevo91.jpg
spyshotsmitsubishilancerevo92.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Nothing about bringing out an evolution based on the colt floorplan?

Andy

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
Max said:
those 2 pictures are different cars :roll: one hads blistered arches, the other doesnt :?: .... Max PI to the rescue! :lol:
the red 1 maybe been 2 power style lololo

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Cooper said:

Andy

seen pics of that a few months ago, i think its 2006 before anything will be out. it looks class.

kyle110

RMS Regular
Drives
C4 VTR+
Cooper said:

Andy

yes i heard this a couple of yrs ago.... when the evo 7 came out. They wher going to use the evo 7 drivetrain and engine. But i never heard nothing after that.... searched the net but ther ws nothing i could find out bout it:confounded:

the new evo 9 I like:laughing:

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
dont no wat happend to the text tht was ment to be with that last post, the new colt, out next year looks lik tht, the top of the range model is a 1.5L turbo, 150bhp, i think it looks bum ugly but it might go alrite!!

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
kyle110 said:
Cooper said:

Andy

yes i heard this a couple of yrs ago.... when the evo 7 came out. They wher going to use the evo 7 drivetrain and engine. But i never heard nothing after that.... searched the net but ther ws nothing i could find out bout it:confounded:

the new evo 9 I like:laughing:

posted this up ages ago, its a colt made by ralliart with an evo7 engine in it, looks mean as fook!!!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Max said:
p 5ary said:
the arches r the same.

yea they are :?:

yea they are ;)
its because one is from the front and the other from the back, the blistered bit as u call it is seen from the front only , it isnt continued to the bumper :p :p :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.