!! New Mitsubishi Evo 9 !!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
p 5ary said:
Max said:
p 5ary said:
the arches r the same.

yea they are :?:

yea they are ;)
its because one is from the front and the other from the back, the blistered bit as u call it is seen from the front only , it isnt continued to the bumper :p :p :p

i do seriously think u are blind :roll: One had arches similar to an evo 6, the other, similar to the evo 7/8 :?:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Max said:
p 5ary said:
Max said:
p 5ary said:
the arches r the same.

yea they are :?:

yea they are ;)
its because one is from the front and the other from the back, the blistered bit as u call it is seen from the front only , it isnt continued to the bumper :p :p :p

i do seriously think u are blind :roll: One had arches similar to an evo 6, the other, similar to the evo 7/8 :?:

nope, they are the same :p :p :p :p :p :p

its all to do with where u look at it from, enough said!

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
who cares wat shape the arches are............ still nice car

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Max said:
now now dont be difficult, admit max is correct :roll:

nope im convinced im right, lets just agree to disagree

(because im right and your wrong ;) ;) )

EvoExtreme

Drives
GTR 34 V-Spec
The grey car is clearly a photoshop of an 8 with the new Lancer headlights and Evo 6 style arches!! The red one is a US Evo (has a different rear bumper) with a bootlid from a standard Lancer or Mirage! Haven't seen any true pix of the 9 but the version based on the Colt platform is said to be the 10. I dare say all will be revealed towards the end of this year or early next year. ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.