New Motor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
well technically its mums.....

1.7 zetec which is quite quick i have to say, a/c, full leather. i dont think it looks to bad in "canary" yellow lol

wat do yas think?

Porter

RMS Regular
agh look slike the millenium edition one,

nice them, bit to bright for me.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
dont like those wheels, seen a puma with the more common wheels and lowered and it looked very very nice

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
yeah its a millenium edition....picture doesnt do the car justice, much better in real life

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
V nice I was lookin at one in that colour a while back as was thinking on moving from the 1.4 to the 1.7 now that I can get insurance. I prefer the wheels that are on mine though.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Nice car.
I was gona trade in a while back for a 1.7 puma but it wasnt that much quicker than my fiesta and the interior is the same, and at 4grps higher for the insurance, i didnt think it was worth it.

Health to drive :grinning:

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
@ vtec 99 - its called zinc yellow

@ they're not smoked out, they're called "projection" headlamps

@ stevezetec - sure ur fiesta comes with full leather interior? and its grp 13...so ill have to wait a few years! :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.