New Octavia VRS Impresses in 4WD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this -Being a fan of Skoda, namely the vRS model range I was looking forward to this test model from Skoda UK recently, as it to me is everything a car should be. Large yet practical with some sporting heritage providing a fantastic driving experience with enough oomph to boot.

Welcome to the latest Skoda Octavia vRS 4x4 TDi DSG.

Now that that mouthful is done and dusted, let’s see what the Czech manufacturer can offer with this latest model, and from that mouthful alone I see stuff that would attract me to the car instantly, such as DSG, vRS and 4x4.

At a glance the Octavia is distinctive with very sharp body lines, accentuated with the LED lighting and despite the general silhouette not changing much since the Octavia first started production, the lines and overall size have progresses with time.

vRS badging is prominent around the car and the red brake calipers certainly mean business behind the 18” alloy wheels, on the road over the last few models white, blue and green seem to be the most popular choice so it will be interesting to see what colour trends are like with the latest version.

The rear of the Octavia has a boot spoiler, LED lighting an dual ‘letterbox’ exhausts in the black rear valance, just above which is a red reflective strip, running the full width of the rear bumper. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
Too many badges on the rear
And that stupid dummy exhaust still bothers me

Other than that nice motor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.