New online shop.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Been 2 years in the making, I can't claim to have had much to do with it but the web team have done a good job. Only live as of today so theres plenty of work to do and many many products to be added over the coming weeks and months. We're fortunate to have one of the busiest shop counters in the country but this will be the start of the next chapter for the business.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Does the online shop work for account holders and order numbers etc, or is it payment up front?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Does the online shop work for account holders and order numbers etc, or is it payment up front?

No it’s run as a separate entity. May look at that for the future. It will take a long time to get everything on, I think we’ve 100k products and there’s 3k on so far.

Reactions: AMG

-Pete-

RMS Regular
dont forget to add compressors to the line up as obviously thats a major offering from you guys. also, the stargas options is another big section to add

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
No it’s run as a separate entity. May look at that for the future. It will take a long time to get everything on, I think we’ve 100k products and there’s 3k on so far.
Probably for the best, would most likely loose my job!!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
dont forget to add compressors to the line up as obviously thats a major offering from you guys. also, the stargas options is another big section to add

Gas won’t go on as it can’t be posted, but is on the normal shop website. Compressors will Definitely go on.

coling2005

RMS Regular
Drives
Altea, ATR, CRX
Just put a wee order through there, nice easy interface to work through!
Even searched through RMS Forum for a sneaky discount code but to no avail!