new passat in lurgan for the police

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
u sure thats lurgan, think thats portadown
and yes it is a w8 with two twin pipes, it was in front of me today on way to work down motorway

vza

OP
vza
was in the town centre of lurgan for a good while,maybe theyre sharing now?
nordonian,does your car have tints and a black sunstrip?if so ive seen you about a few times

vza

OP
vza
think its you i see knocking about then,nice astra if you like the subtle look :p

vza

OP
vza
pmsl,fair enuff,doesnt look too bad
the carcept kitted one with the rip off of my plans..grr!
o yes,back to thetopic,also noticed the police are now using cars without the give away tints,spotted a vectra and a mondeo with(out?) these today in craigavon and belfast

Nordonian

RMS Regular
spoted the feckers in a pale blue mazda 626 stopping on the lurgan - aghalee road today
then in lurgan there now i spotted them in a silver galant estate with tints

vza

OP
vza
aye the galant estate has been mentioned a few times to me now,all today,mustve only taken delivery and decided to give it a run?white vectra in belfast,no tints, border round the number plate

Carnut44

RMS Regular
cn 2 sperate passats m2 country bound unmarked both had ppl pulled over dark blue in colour.

scorpioman

they also got a modded silver Golf which I have seen loads on the A1, massive chrome alloys, twin pipes BEWARE, alas long gone are the days of the dark armoured Sierra Sapphire which you could see a mile off!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.