new pics of bora-- minus big red flaps

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
here are new pics of the bora wiv a few changes. next up tinting, colour coding and lowering.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
mucho better

heres a simple mod - take a hairdryer and a credit card and get the "bora" and "tdi" taken off from the boot lid - then polish like muck!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
a wee chop

removed letter and smoothed the line on the boot to c wot it looks like

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
got an idea for the badges, the vw badge at back has a think to do way lockin the boot, woz thinkin of takin it off n puttin the bora in ther havin the lock in the centre of the o

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Very nice mate. Lowering might help too - you ever see Si's car (from Club GTi)

bora.jpg

Gaz

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Gaz said:
Very nice mate. Lowering might help too - you ever see Si's car (from Club GTi)

bora.jpg

Gaz

thats all thats needed- an SE or sport model (colour coded), then wheels, lowered and tints. very tasty indeed it has to be said... im in the mood for a red one currently :grinning:

Bryan

RMS Regular
A nice low spoiler would be just the ticket - nothing outrageous or stupidly high. None of those air plane wings either.

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
aye wee spoiler would be gd, i have a heat gun at home would it work beta for debaging or would it reak the paint or that

Bryan

RMS Regular
I dunno about heat guns, but I wouldn't advise taking it near your car. They're designed to take the paint off.

I usually just peel the badges off with a stanley blade (making sure not to sratch the paintwork) and then remove the glue with a solvent (that won't disolve the paintwork).

Also heard that something like fishing wire is good for getting behind the badges.

Baz C

Banned
ispon spreader is gd for takin them off! soak them in tar and glue remover first!

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
would petrol work, i works on the sticky crap reflective vynal leave's when u take them off, but think ill try the stanley or fishin wire, dont fancy goin at it wiv a heat gun

Baz C

Banned
Bora_Benz said:
would petrol work, i works on the sticky crap reflective vynal leave's when u take them off, but think ill try the stanley or fishin wire, dont fancy goin at it wiv a heat gun
probaly would work! just check they're just stuck on and not held on with pins!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Bora_Benz said:

dont waste valuable petrol!!!!!!!!

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
Boydie said:
Bora_Benz said:

dont waste valuable petrol!!!!!!!!

he needs no petrol for he's on diesel

spudisdabest1

dude..you could make your bora phat, by doing what iv done to it..iv lowered it, took off:
handles
bump strips
VW badge

iv also tinted the head lights which (i feel) give it a better look

hope this has helped

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.