NEW PROJECT!! Civic Eg6 Vti

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Ball deep in my SiR Del Sol as well...the rust and welding is the hard part

Do it once and do it right.

Have some EG2 spares here if your ever stuck.

This one looks a cracker

Jap-mc97

RMS Regular
OP
Jap-mc97
Drives
Esi saloon civic
Ball deep in my SiR Del Sol as well...the rust and welding is the hard part

Do it once and do it right.

Have some EG2 spares here if your ever stuck.

This one looks a cracker
Must have a look if you've a thread up!

Definitely mate cut it all out and replace right. I done my eg9 with my dad already so should be easier this time round!

No worries ill keep it in mind I can get alot of new bits for del sol to if you ever need just let me know.

Jap-mc97

RMS Regular
OP
Jap-mc97
Drives
Esi saloon civic
Couple of more bits got
Brand new metal sunroof panel
Brand new left side headlight
Brand new rear view mirror
Brand new edm civic vti decal these are different to the Japanese version as there’s is 2 separate decals unlike the the UK and Europe one piece ones.

Still alot more coming. I’ve decided I’m going all out and doing a nut and bolt build on it so that’s why things are dragging along abit.
Trying to gather as much as I can so when I start building everything is there new I need.
C4DBEF50-388A-4D0A-BDD4-06808A61709E.jpeg
A07FDF22-12E5-432E-9422-57C3D607FA15.jpeg
936498F4-8DEC-483C-893F-BF91F0037BF8.jpeg
7ABBFB69-F4FD-4BEA-B7A7-00026650516E.jpeg
9A7A5801-2E19-4233-82E2-B8177062B5DD.jpeg
AF7B395A-C8A7-4B19-8422-7CA67CAEC2E2.jpeg

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I’ve decided I’m going all out and doing a nut and bolt build on it
Do it right, do it once.

Not cheap though. I'm thinking of doing a bare metal job on the EF in a few years, not looking forward to trying find parts or the expense. I may do it all in my garage apart from the metalwork though. And hope I can get a loan of a proper spray booth for a day for the final base and clear coats.

Jap-mc97

RMS Regular
OP
Jap-mc97
Drives
Esi saloon civic
Do it right, do it once.

Not cheap though. I'm thinking of doing a bare metal job on the EF in a few years, not looking forward to trying find parts or the expense. I may do it all in my garage apart from the metalwork though. And hope I can get a loan of a proper spray booth for a day for the final base and clear coats.
Well that’s it mate. Things are only getting harder to get for EGs now mostly all the main stuff is discontinued and a serious fee now if you find it new.

You’ll have fun when it comes to finding EF stuff lol near impossible and you’ll need to trade in a few kidneys. Best doing most of it your self that way you know it’s done correct.

Me and my dad will be doing all the underside work apart from the zinc coating of bolts etc of course. Also going to give painting the engine bay and maybe inside the car a go our selfs to. All welding then it will be sent of for paint