New Rieger 206 Kit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
im pretty sure this is new but anyways i think its nice for the 206 - havent seen any with it on and would be a bit different but expensive im sure :roll:

http://www.tuning.co.uk/rieger/

T_206_Main.jpg

00052205_6.jpg

R00052207.jpg

u could do a nice custom job and get it all smoothed into the standard bumpers :laughing:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
it would appear not, in the case of the 206. shame, the rieger vw stuff can be very good

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Reiger stuff all seems to use the same general Design. Which works very well on alot of car's, but the 206 doesnt suit it at all!

Lovin the mk5 kit!

And some of the wide arch calibra stuff you can get is amazin!

Keith

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
front bumper looks well altho the sideskirts n rear bumper are pretty **** lookin

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
There are some Reiger kit that i snice. The one for the focus is def nice. A friend of mine has it and looks well

merlin

RMS Regular
The 206 kit looks crap imo, I wouldnt waste my money on something that made my car look like that

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
the skirts are the only part of that kit i like, bad picture of them though. The rest doesnt suit at all i dont think...its been out about 4months though that kit.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.