New Top Gear presenters....

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Former England Cricketer. Now on TV quite a bit. A League Of Their Own is good which he is a team leader in, presented by James Corden

Yea in fairness, a league of their own is good, despite Corden!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
To be honest the only episodes I watch in full are the challenges, I really like the road trips.

Probably because I really like a road trip myself.

dufunk

RMS Regular
That's me out now too, don't see the thinking behind this at all your man Freddie will do any advert possible on tv for a buck he's a joke. Presenter of take me out and bouncer from phoenix nights doing serious car reviews!! Loads of guys on youtube with great car vlogs deserve the chance.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
It will be Chris doing the car reviews.The other two will most likely be for comedy only.

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
That's me out now too, don't see the thinking behind this at all your man Freddie will do any advert possible on tv for a buck he's a joke. Presenter of take me out and bouncer from phoenix nights doing serious car reviews!! Loads of guys on youtube with great car vlogs deserve the chance.

I agree with you here. My vote would definitely go for 'Ricky' from LLF (LivingLifeFast) LivingLifeFast. The man is a real talent and always review awesome cars :grinning:

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
How your man from living life fast hasn't massively binned a car on one of his videos yet is beyond me. Not a fan of his presenting either.

Likes of dannydc2 or monkylondon are miles better.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
You can bet all the vloggers, bloggers and youtube stars applied for the job that Rory eventually got and obviously didn't cut the mustard.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Matt and Harris worked well to be honest, Rory was poor

With youtube now, top gear IMO is seriously running its course as I am finding it more exciting watching other motor journalists hoon around in new cars and actually giving proper feedback instead of being an entertainment show like:

Carfection
Drive Tribe
Drive
Cars with Luke (sometimes)
etc...

Donut Media is a new youtube channel which has taken off recently and I really really like it - very informative, silly at times and interesting!

Airhead

RMS Regular
Flintoff may be OK - McGuiness is a complete knob - Harris is knowledgeable but also a complete knob (dull as **** too). Doesn't bode well for the new series IMHO - the only positive I can see is that at least they didn't draft in Davina McCall!

colin84

RMS Regular
Nothing surprising here from the bullsh1t broadcasting corporation. It's only a matter of time untill they add Mell & Sue and Eddie Izzard, so they can tick all the boxes.

I've nothing against McGuiness and Flintoff, but is that the best they could find for TopGear?

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
I agree with you here. My vote would definitely go for 'Ricky' from LLF (LivingLifeFast) LivingLifeFast. The man is a real talent and always review awesome cars :grinning:
I assume you are taking the piss. That fella wouldn't know one end of a car from the other. Just listen to the inaccurate crap he spouts in his videos. Also he drives like a wab!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I haven't converted to YouTube. Can't really take to it. Loved Mighty Car Mods but haven't watched it in a long time.

I'm glad it's still going. I think this bunch will be a good watch. I'm just glad they didn't bring back Chris Evans.

I think there's always going to be a presenter people just can't take to. Personally I'd be raging if it was James Corden even though he's popular. I just can't take to him, so I understand some frustrations.

I can't think of 3 more hated presenters than Clarkson, Hammond and May yet they're extremely successful and insanely popular. I can see them in it for the long haul tbh and they'll get more and more popular I think.