New Top Gear presenters....

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
Bring back Noel Edmonds !

as long as his Mrs comes with him, she was star of the show on that rally programme they did. She'd be far better than Flintoff & Mcguiness at driving, presenting and she can change a fan belt!

;)

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Feck Noel Edmonds, bring back William Woolard. I still love watching the old RAC Rally Report programmes on youtube..

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Cant beat these guys
top-gear-jeremy-clarkson-richard-hammond-james-may.jpg

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
McGuiness? Jeez they've really scraped the bottom of the barrel there. It's a wonder they didn't scrape James Corden off the bottom of it while they were there. Another highly annoying **** who feels the need to shout all the time.
I think James corden is busy being the host of one of the biggest shows in the world. He’s not not really at the bottom of the barrel. Lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I’ll still watch it as it will be an entertaining car show, but I think they could have picked better presenters. They will never top the original trio

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
It will be *****, Freddie needs to stay on aloto or finding good fish and chips. McGuiness is a numpty.

scub

Banned
top gear as a show for petrol heads reviewing the latest cars we can't afford stopped about 20 years ago. what we have now is kind of irrelevant.
Clarkson etc were entertaining but not much else. everything since is just a poor imitation!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
For me personally and I know it’s not everyone’s opinion, the three boys will always be irreplaceable.
Sure it ended up not being a ‘car show’ but that’s why it was successful after all, a ‘car show’ would bore the tits of the majority of people.

This series of TG has been so long coming too, Rory left ages ago as did Matt and the new squad have been working away these past few months.

I’ll never miss it but at the same time I can’t wait until Friday to see dumb, dumber & dumbest grace our screens for the final time in studio format

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I will be watching for sure - youtube channels are the way forward for car reviews like carfection, drive tribe, donut media etc...

Reactions: DC.