New Top Gear presenters....

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Yeah I can’t believe footage wan’t shown of the the pista actually doing that time....

Ferrari previously refused to have the la Ferrari timed against the McLaren p1 etc

The lack of footage makes me question the legitimacy of that lap time

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Thoroughly enjoyable first episode. Paddy McGuinness was brilliant!

Strange that Harris’ YouTube videos are better than the ones for tv.

Lee

RMS Regular
Good stuff. The awkwardness was gone within a few minutes with these 3. Whereas with the last crew it was always there.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Still not Clarkson, Hammond and May but the best attempt at Top Gear since. Seemed to be a more genuine relationship between the 3

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
I thought it was very good as well, laughed a lot more than I thought I would, and the colour on the 600lt was lovely as well 🙌

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Started off a little flat and slow, but the banter got better and ended up being quite decent. Cheap car challenges are always a winner on these shows. Time will tell though

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Electric car themed episode this Sunday. All 3 try and build their own electric car whilst Chris reviews the Tesla Model 3.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I'm a big fan, always have been. I felt they have a bit of bonding to do. They did seem a bit robotic in places but I like them as a trio. They're a good bunch and it looks like it's going to be a good series. It would be good to see Paddy a bit more involved with the car side of things rather than just being the comic relief of the show.

All in all, I enjoyed it. I just hope they have the longevity. Paddy had doubts as he didn't want to spend so much time away from his family, so dare say he'll be first to go. Hope not though! Was a good show and can't wait for the rest now.