New Volvo V90 AWD

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
I absolutely love these. In 10 years when I can afford one its going to happen lol.
Looks incredible though. Not jealous at all....... cough

Thanks Warren, they are a pricey enough car, but good deals pop up now and again.

They are enormous, fella on site has one and was in it recently.

It's massive looking, has a big boot and plenty of room inside, it's the same length as the Jag XF, just looks bigger!

That is a stunning (and HUGE) wagon!!

Thanks! Just shy of 5m long.

From now on I’ll see you before you see me, these keep catching my eye lately, HTD

I doubt that Ciaran! The white Evo with the exhaust is not easily missed :laughing: :laughing:

Lovely.

What size are the wheels?

Thanks Gibonz. 18s, I'm considering a set of 20s though, or spacers.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Well @saxo_man how are you finding it?

Took delivery of my s90 r design today and I have to say...for the money (rentals) it’s a bloody lovely thing to waft around in.

Have you done anything to it that you’d suggest? I’m looking at a plastic liner for the boot but other than that it’ll stay standard

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Well @saxo_man how are you finding it?

Took delivery of my s90 r design today and I have to say...for the money (rentals) it’s a bloody lovely thing to waft around in.

Have you done anything to it that you’d suggest? I’m looking at a plastic liner for the boot but other than that it’ll stay standard

Did you go for the SMW deal? Took one out for a test drive myself but I talked myself out of it and now I regret my decision :sweat:

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Awesome guys @hutchy_belfast @andy_gdon

All I’ve done are the tints and put miles on it! It has got a divider on the boot floor so I personally wouldn’t go with a liner as you wouldn’t be able to use the divider, unless the saloon doesn’t have it!

I’m really happy with it, it’s a pleasure to cruise around in, the pilot assist feature is brilliant on the motorway, where it steers itself, and it can read road signs so when you enter an area of a temp speed restriction it comes up on the dash to warn you.

Congrats to you both, look forwards to see pics and perhaps meeting up.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Well that’s the 18 month lease up, car was inspected today. I did my best to maintain the car like it was my own. Not a single door ding on the car, wheels unmarked.

Bit miffed that I’m going to be charged £90 for this stone chip which happened just the other day, noticed it last night when cleaning the car. Apparently the wing doesn’t count as a forward facing panel so if it had of been on the bonnet it wouldn’t have been an issue.

C880CA87-C82C-4235-8CA7-253A0A2A1BD6.jpeg
F4ACFE23-634E-4415-8D15-F596591DEC60.jpeg

Somebody is going to get a real nice motor
8A017EDC-FF28-4E1E-9D14-11F5ECB0BEB9.jpeg

pablo

RMS Moderator
thats a bit dicky - my Leon had way worse and only got done on the wheels which was very fair (£140 for all 4)

warren

RMS Photographer
£90 is a bit harsh that's for sure. I totally plan to buy one of these as a daily in like 8 years when they are £6k :laughing:

migs

RMS Regular
Thought it strange you had it back on the 18 plate when I seen you today! Someone is certainly going to get a minter!!! But... What's next?!

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Thought it strange you had it back on the 18 plate when I seen you today! Someone is certainly going to get a minter!!! But... What's next?!
Just spotted you last minute! Yeah I’ve ordered a Hyundai Ioniq electric, probably won’t be ready this side of Christmas though.
Would that nick not come under BVRLA fair wear and tear?

Harsh indeed

I have disputed it on the inspection form so just waiting to hear back from Volvo in due course.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
You could find that they inspect it and say they will charge you and the bill just never turns up.

Happened to the lease car I had a couple of years back. The inspecting guy picked up about £250 of damage and I just never heard another thing about it. Nearly sure he was from BCA.