next meet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
:eek: stunning golf!

tuftys awl events are good i hear but if your looking sumthing b4 then theres big boys toyz in dublin next weekend!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
BLACK MAGIC said:
sorry i missed it , any word when the next one will be.

this was the aghadowey show...i can spot the gsi in the background lol...bit of a random post IMO...next meet?? and a pic of a show from a month or 2 back :?

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
well are u talkin bout the aghadowey show? or jus whens the next cruise/meet etc?

aghadowey is only once a year if i remember rite? aug/sept time?

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Vee lad no it will be in round easter :laughing: and will have loads of vages at it along with my own and a few othere.

Graham do u have msn mate

vza

maybe he swiped the logo to make his pic better?esp cuz its uploaded rather than linked from elsewhere on the site

Jmax

RMS Regular
nivermind said:
a bit off topic here but does rms not take numberplates off the cars now?

think they only do it if requested to do so, as the car is at a legal meet and not breakin the law it shouldnt matter if its left on imo

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Its an RMS photo, quit giving the man a hard time. He'll learn how to use the tags soon!

As far as numberplates go, we now only remove them on request or if there is messing about!

Andy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.