Next Trackskills Track Day at Kirkistown is Sunday 21st August.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Hi Folks,

Our next date is Sunday 21st August 2016.

Currently, cars entered include;

Ford Fiesta ST
V6 Sierra
Clio
BMW
Mini Clubman

If you are planning on participating, please drop me an email at donal@mulsanne.co.uk.

Cheers!

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Well, had the Clio out today. Either clutch or gearbox away on 2nd outing. Great day out though as usual but probably October before I'll be out again as young lad starting autograss!
Great turnout and some quick motors on show.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Brilliant day! Was not going to be there but managed to find some time in the end and headed down. Right choice!

Great weather, track perfect, car perfect :grinning:

As above, plenty of nice cars out as usual, from light speed rockets like Jagged and his friends to the smiliest bunch of them all in the Fiestas, and everything in between. The mad wee Mini was just superb, was sure it was going to blow up as it howled by on the limiter, excellent stuff!

And @justin_D back from the dead, and back in an M3, doing what he does so very well :grinning: Been ages Justin, good to meet up again (y)

MarkM

RMS Regular
My 1st Trackskills for a few months and yes I did feel rusty! Weather was perfect until about 4.30, I got soaked and went home lol
@Les Graham, hope it's something stupid and an easy fix buddy (y)
Good to catch up with @Marc, get that compact to a track :p 235 sounded epic on your way out :cool:

Maybe next time I can actually crack the 1.09s, hopefully it's in me!

mk3doc

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 tuebo /gti 1
Hop
Well, had the Clio out today. Either clutch or gearbox away on 2nd outing. Great day out though as usual but probably October before I'll be out again as young lad starting autograss!
Great turnout and some quick motors on show.
hope it's a easy fix the Clio great day out like u said

Marc

RMS Moderator
My 1st Trackskills for a few months and yes I did feel rusty! Weather was perfect until about 4.30, I got soaked and went home lol
@Les Graham, hope it's something stupid and an easy fix buddy (y)
Good to catch up with @Marc, get that compact to a track :p 235 sounded epic on your way out :cool:

Maybe next time I can actually crack the 1.09s, hopefully it's in me!

looking good, was fun to watch you with the Gareth in the 330i behind you for most of the session

justin_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mud Monster
Brilliant day! Was not going to be there but managed to find some time in the end and headed down. Right choice!

Great weather, track perfect, car perfect :grinning:

As above, plenty of nice cars out as usual, from light speed rockets like Jagged and his friends to the smiliest bunch of them all in the Fiestas, and everything in between. The mad wee Mini was just superb, was sure it was going to blow up as it howled by on the limiter, excellent stuff!

And @justin_D back from the dead, and back in an M3, doing what he does so very well :grinning: Been ages Justin, good to meet up again (y)

Not dead, just comatose in middleagedom for a few years lol :oops:. Great to meet up again and thanks for the tip on Fishermans, much better for the rest of the day(y)

Great day and run like clockwork by Trackskills as always(y) Rain hit hard all of a sudden at 4.30 and I was stuck on slicks so ended up getting soaked having to switch wheels back to road legal. All part of the fun:cool:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Busy day last sunday , the most cars I've seen at a trackday ! lots of fine machinery there all going quickly , nice to see so many bmw's , though I think @StephenDc2 in the manic Honda the fastest outfit there .
The rains came at 4.30ish and just before that the Rs4 and the Maserati were on track together ,the noise they were making obviously corrupted Donals virgins and caused the heavens to open !!!:oops:.
Had only slicks with me so had to call it a day , but enjoyed the tracktime I got ,
As ever thanks to Donal and crew for a well managed event .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.