NI BMW cars and coffee Sunday 26th January(page 4 onwards)

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
What a cracking day and what a turn out!

I managed a quick video, in between chatting to people :grinning:.

Flip that lense made for some interesting viewing 😂 thought you got very very close at times but obviously it's the perception

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Sorry man, that was me dodging people and cars...

That's an awesome amount! Top effort!

No don't worry I knew what was happening, but the lense obviously makes it look like you're closer than in reality 😂 kind of like a tame fish eye

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Saddened to see that people in this day and age still think its appropriate to throw their rubbish on the ground!! :mad: :mad::mad::mad:
I took a fellas coffee cup of him as he was leaving and we were chatting with him. It's now in my bin 18mile away from the venue
IMG_20191229_234246_473.jpg

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Amazing turnout for the time of year

NIBMW-1 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-5 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-7 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-8 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-9 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-11 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-12 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-14 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-15 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-16 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-18 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-19 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-21 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-22 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-23 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-24 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-25 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-26 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-29 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-30 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-31 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-32 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-33 by s g, on Flickr
NIBMW-34 by s g, on Flickr
(y)

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Looks like a great day and turn out :grinning: lovely cars

and to the ones that threw the cups down (that includes anyone on here if guilty) dirty *******s!

It's bad craic, although there were no bins about, but sure the other half took her cup in the car even though I don't have cup holders and we threw it in the next bin we passed. Really isn't something to be expected at a car show/meet/event

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
I rang junction 1 today to say a massive thanks for letting us hold our meet at their facility and she was shocked when I told her how much we raised...

Junction1 are fantastic and really easy to deal with :grinning:

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
It does indeed mate, I'd a good look at the roof in detail. It's very well done.

Though it's not a genuine 1M.
I wonder is this a car I saw discussed on cutters a couple of months back that was for sale on eBay or something. Any idea on what’s under the bonnet?

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I wonder is this a car I saw discussed on cutters a couple of months back that was for sale on eBay or something. Any idea on what’s under the bonnet?

It's a 125i 3.0L

Think it was written off a few years ago. Looks great though.

Zach57

RMS Regular
There’s about 10 of us so far doing a run in the morning before going to Junction 1.

We’re leaving Crescent link in Slash City at 10:20 and driving to Riverside Centre in Coleraine via Newbuildings, Donemana, Claudy, Limavady, Migilligan. We’re getting filled up with super and caffeine then driving to junction 1 for 13:30

B24558E5-229E-46A8-9BCB-FDE2BB227B13.png
180D0073-19D7-46AF-8AF4-37742F1D91E3.png

7385E7FF-FA1E-48E8-BA64-F3D3811F6321.png

Zach57

RMS Regular
You should start a new thread @Zach417 with the deets and a role call
I thought about doing that but there’s not much to it so I’ll put everything I can think of here in this post and C&C at Junction 1 is still the main event.

We’ll be leaving at 10:20, probably be regrouping a couple of places along the way (C and I on the first picture). Fuel up if needed and grab a Costa in Coleraine, then drive to Antrim for C&C.

Ignore the loop at i, google maps wasn’t playing ball

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Lol please remember NI BMW cars and coffee is weather permitting. If its snowing it's cancelled lol
And 1.30pm the carpark will be more busier as it opens at 1 for shoppers so can't guarantee the parking will be as good.