NI BMW cars and coffee Sunday 26th January(page 4 onwards)

jessy

RMS Regular
Great turnout today, over 200 cars, overflow carpark filled & a great selection of motors. No total as yet, but no doubt a lot raised for clic sergeant

Attachments

• IMG_20200126_133121.jpg
    IMG_20200126_133121.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20200126_132241.jpg
    IMG_20200126_132241.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20200126_132329.jpg
    IMG_20200126_132329.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20200126_141747.jpg
    IMG_20200126_141747.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20200126_134534.jpg
    IMG_20200126_134534.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 152

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Great turn out, nice selection too, credit to you @Gemma and all involved. The t**t with the VW pumping bass finished me, hopefully he gets banned lol
Good chat to @Alemsee , thanks :cool:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many M cars in one place!
@Todd the new one is lovely, all the best with it (y)
I take it .it was the van? It stopped as we walked in but seen the boot open .times have changed from when I used to be in to shows ,meets, back then everything had a boot build pumping some sort of crap out .
It would go through my brain now listening to it for anymore than like 2 mins .it sounded well to be fair from distance ,serious bass lol.

MarkM

RMS Regular
I take it .it was the van? It stopped as we walked in but seen the boot open .times have changed from when I used to be in to shows ,meets, back then everything had a boot build pumping some sort of crap out .
It would go through my brain now listening to it for anymore than like 2 mins .it sounded well to be fair from distance ,serious bass lol.

Yeah, he was asked to keep it down and in short bursts when he arrived, as the day went on he pushed it further and further until it was just on constantly, little wonder some people didn’t stay long : unamused:

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Great turn out, nice selection too, credit to you @Gemma and all involved. The t**t with the VW pumping bass finished me, hopefully he gets banned lol

Thanks @MarkM! I'll get some photos up this evening. Apologies i didn't get chatting to you for long today.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182

Good to chat mate, hopefully next time you’ll have the m4 with you to get a nosey at it

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Sounded terrible, a car meet with only one sound system showing off his talents... youse would have loved the max power generation fs not a standard “show car” in sight back then. Credit due some lovely looking cars but the other half could have blended in to the shopping center and you’d never even notice... my 2ps worth only Ofcourse :p

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Sounded terrible, a car meet with only one sound system showing off his talents... youse would have loved the max power generation fs not a standard “show car” in sight back then. Credit due some lovely looking cars but the other half could have blended in to the shopping center and you’d never even notice... my 2ps worth only Ofcourse :p

Suppose thats the beauty of it in that it was a cars and coffee and not a show or cruise!

By the way I agree with you on the standard 'show car' thing, but that doesn't apply to these types of things, nor should it imo.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Suppose thats the beauty of it in that it was a cars and coffee and not a show or cruise!

By the way I agree with you on the standard 'show car' thing, but that doesn't apply to these types of things, nor should it imo.
Yeah I get the point but just venting abit lol. We’ve all different views, standards, tastes and budgets but the fella probably has a lot of pride in his system, the same way a standard fiesta or a fully fledged M-car would have I know, but what are you to do ban them? or encourage all walks to theses things? as sayed it’s not a show or cruise type event.

Last edited:

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Yeah I get the point but just venting abit lol. We’ve all different views, standards, tastes and budgets but the fella probably has a lot of pride in his system the same way a standard fiesta or a fully fledged M-car would have I know but what are you to do ban them?

True, Id guess it would depend if they pass or fail the attitude test when asked to turn it down. Same with people blipping their car etc, its still a public car park in a shopping centre during the day lol

Unlike people diffing or trying to, they could just feck off :joy:

MarkM

RMS Regular
Yeah I get the point but just venting abit lol. We’ve all different views, standards, tastes and budgets but the fella probably has a lot of pride in his system, the same way a standard fiesta or a fully fledged M-car would have I know, but what are you to do ban them? or encourage all walks to theses things? as sayed it’s not a show or cruise type event.

he’s an installer, there to promote his business in an informal coffee meet, no law against it but I chose to leave when it got too much ;)

Last edited:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Another cracking Cars & Coffee, I took a lap down in the Civic for a laugh.

Great catching up with quite a few people as always.

I even got to finally meet @Tufty after about 20 years. Hopefully the better half wasn't a nervous wreck on the way home lol!

A very very quick walk around video is below...

MarkM

RMS Regular
Another cracking Cars & Coffee, I took a lap down in the Civic for a laugh.

Great catching up with quite a few people as always.

I even got to finally meet @Tufty after about 20 years. Hopefully the better half wasn't a nervous wreck on the way home lol!

A very very quick walk around video is below...

Great vid Neil :cool: