NI BMW cars and coffee Sunday 26th January(page 4 onwards)

Gemma

RMS Regular
Event Date
26 Jan 2020
IMG-20191214-WA0001.jpg

Cars and coffee in aid of Clic Sargent
Sunday 29th December 11.30am
Junction1
(Brand new carpark between old lidls and homebase)

Few other car clubs have been invited to join us
gtini_
jpccni
Rsocni
And a few other groups

This is not a car show. Bring whatever car you have out over the winter months 🚙
Park up, get out, grab a coffee, chat and every single penny given as a donation will be greatly appreciated 😁
Hope to see you there, new faces and old :grinning:

Last edited:

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Reminder folks... This is happening tomorrow

Going from posts on social media its going to have a good turn out so if your at a loose end, come up for an hour or 2 :grinning:

MarkM

RMS Regular
Sorry Gemma, we won’t be there, both have had the lurgy for the last two days, it’s really floored me, not even been near the car :worried:

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
@Big Pimp yes do be good to get photos together lol I did have the guy with the Dakar m4 on fb but he's deleted fb :worried:

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Would love to have made it to this, but have been roped into visiting family tomorrow :weary_face:

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Junction one has been changed greatly.
We are using the carpark between old lidls and homebase.
Best way to get to it is to drive round the back of homebase

FB_IMG_1577386027870.jpg
FB_IMG_1577386030852.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Turned up around 1345/1400 - wee man was asleep in the car so only got to chat to a few.

Looked like a good turn out anyway but quite a bit of messing which I guess you can’t stop completely with meets like this.

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
@Boydie unfortunately we can't stop other people's behaviour :worried: I had it on ni bmw please drive respectfully as j1 was kind enough to let us host our meet here and jpccni had it up too.

Other than the bell ends.....fantastic turnout! People were there from 10.30am!! Lol