NI-BMW cars & kebabs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
The NI-BMW boys are having a meet tomorrow. All for charity. Everyone’s welcome.
Grab your kebab and then drive to a Tesco’s car park 2 minutes away.

3C0B8844-0B3C-4836-A07B-B1BB1CB8CB84.jpeg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Sorry I missed this gs, my truck decided it needed to dump all brake fluid out the side of the Calliper so needed replacing

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
do NI-BMW have a forum? website? membership?
might be interested in events this year, but seem to see them too late.

Website: NI-BMW – Northern Ireland's Premier BMW Owners' Club
Forum: Northern Ireland's BMW Club....enthusiasts of the Roundel • Index page

No membership, just a lot of charity events.

I don't think the forum is overly active. Their facebook page would be used more.

I went to a few events last year. The Cars & Coffee morning at The Country Garage was good, followed by a blast down the coast roads to the ports.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Same here @Todd would try and get to a few as they are usually fairly local but only hear about it last minute!

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Same here @Todd would try and get to a few as they are usually fairly local but only hear about it last minute!

If I hear of any I’ll post them on here! Hopefully there’s something soon, would love a good run out in the car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.