Gemma
Lol good bant
Screenshot_20200216_133935.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

Haha cheers Gemma, think i hit ice or something 😂😜

Some nice cars about but didn't stay long due to it being baltic and slightly hungover

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
was shapeing up to be a good meet

i got a quick chat with aidan and had to go as i got called in to work

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Absolutely baltic but at least it didn't rain lol ☔😂

Gona try and see if we can get another one on the go couple months down the line when it's warmer plus the Police are always out at mcdonald's anyway so noone messing about 😁

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Absolutely baltic but at least it didn't rain lol ☔😂

Gona try and see if we can get another one on the go couple months down the line when it's warmer plus the Police are always out at mcdonald's anyway so noone messing about 😁

they had just finished attending to an incident on the motorway we got caught in the traffic on the way in

red golf r sneaky 😜

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
I know i said the same thing lol the range rover swang his door open and near smacked the golf, was like omg!! Then next thing he jumped out and opened the door of the golf and i was like....... Oooooo you sneaky beakys!!! Lol

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
I know i said the same thing lol the range rover swang his door open and near smacked the golf, was like omg!! Then next thing he jumped out and opened the door of the golf and i was like....... Oooooo you sneaky beakys!!! Lol

i seemed to have parked beside you guys but didn’t get talking to any one once aidan parked his monster truck beside me

it made my astra look small and they are not 😜

5925A183-A487-401D-A93D-5B89D5DBF52E.jpeg

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Had a brief natter with @veedubboy but the cold got the better of us so we headed home shortly after. Didn't want to keep Elena out too long with that wind chill.

Decent enough turn out though 🙂