nice plates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Calibra

Bryan said:
N1GKY - Used to see that about Moira/Omniplex... Nicky's the guy that owns the chinese.

yup nicky chung, was on a yellow beemer 4 a while, havent seen it in ages.... he owns the midnigh haunt on the main street in Moira, hes probally in jail again...................

Bronk

RMS Regular
Calibra said:
Bryan said:
N1GKY - Used to see that about Moira/Omniplex... Nicky's the guy that owns the chinese.

yup nicky chung, was on a yellow beemer 4 a while, havent seen it in ages.... he owns the midnigh haunt on the main street in Moira, hes probally in jail again...................

its on his new black m3...which is always outside orient express as he owns it

Calibra

didnt no that!!! maybe sold it or whatever
the hole place was up 4 sale about 3 months ago but dont no if it was bought or withdrawn from sale.........

Is a Pritty cool plate tho

Bryan

RMS Regular
the hole place was up 4 sale about 3 months ago but dont no if it was bought or withdrawn from sale

The sign said "tenant not affected" or something so I presume the building was sold to someone else who had to rent it to the owner of the chinese. I've never been in it - too expensive!

Calibra

not as expensive as you think.

A carry out chinese for 4 people usually costs about 23 squid, me and my mum, dad and sister get 1 on a saturday night!

but if you wanna sit in the Bauhanian Place at the Esso garage is very good price wise and food is lovely.....................

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.