nice plates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
The people who own that Merc with Lyons on it also have L40NS X on another car again with the 4 in the LCD style as you said...

POD

RMS Regular
there was a scooby that drove around lisburn with TOM BOY as a plate. its now on a evo.

oh and there was that red golf with the oul GXI 118. cant remeber who drove it??????????

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I saw that no tax beemer before on my way to Newcastle. My dads mate used to have an M3 with M3 O YES, then he sold it. Have seen it on a silver soft-top bmw.

karen

RMS Regular
some of plates that baron has owned on his and his brothers cars

B17RDN - BARON - on FTO
B14RDN - BARON on - Cossie
R14CE U - RACE U - retention
B18 SUB - BIG SUB - sold to SIM van
R13 EDL - R BEDI - 206
K13 EDL - K BEDI - retention
A8 SXO - AB SXO - Sold with the car

i own K17 RGN which spells karen

i like TOM BOY think it looks cool. sen the M3 O YES loads. think it was that, wither that or M5

Anonymous

OP
A
i know someone who used to have BMW 318

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
mine was about to be A9HTN but on the day i phoned up to buy it the ****s sold it the week before... RAGE !!!!!!!!!

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
I think i'm gonna buy JJ03 MAD (J J0E MAD) cos its only £500 quid, but i dunno if it would look like fook all???

minibutmighty

RMS Regular
coffey said:
yewh i saw the NO TAX one bfore...looked gd

the owner of that plate is an accountant, his daughter went to school with me who drove a 306 with RBZ 306, as in rebecca'z 306.

Seen m3 slut on a yellow 3 series with a blonde in it

A family friend used to have BAD 13OY, but I was told his mum made him change it.

**Z 911 4 on a 911 carrera 4

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
H15AXO was a good one looked like Hi Saxo

the plate Tanver Had on the CRX was good, now on his brothers golf H10 WME (reads Blow Me)

i need to get my ass in gear and buy R16vKa before someone else, or im gonna have to change my nickname on a lot of websites!

Baz C

Banned
r the yellow m3 in lisburn with M3 SLUT don't know the exact plate but thats wot it looks like

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
M3 SLUT lives round the corner from me and he works in lisburn. Then there was M3 O YEA who lived in culcavey, dunno where its gone now.

baron

RMS Regular
I knew a guy who two amazing plates for both his cars, A11 BAD and A11 FUN, sold the A11 BAD with the bm :worried: :cry:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.