Nickyyy's 06 Range Rover Vogue

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Wee thread for the Rangie

Very very good condition
probably will break down now I've said that

Had no notion of changing or no need, but I like to make questionable life decisions from time to time, the car comes with a huge service portfolio (lol) and from the interior condition its very apparent that its been well looked after all her life, has matching Pirelli scorpio tyres all round too. For a car like this I actually dont mind getting one up the miles, as it'll more than likely have the common issues addressed, heated steering wheel is cool as **** too!

So far most things work, the interior lights and windscreen washers didn't work when I got her but thats now been sorted, just need to fit a parking sensor and it'll be good to go... lol

Love the car though, extremely comfy, and the mod cons it has for the age of it is fantastic

Plans so far, apart from fix the PDC is to retro fit a drivers cup holder as thats annoying me. and get my plate on to hide the years of her a bit. Other than that drive her and fix her
IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

Dave..

RMS Regular
Looks great, I have been looking at RR and Land Cruiser Amazons, I think the RR would be more comfortable for me and our dogs.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Love it... if/when my X5 dies... they are a contender.... looking at that interior, maybe I should murder it!! Lol

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
PowerfulUK are good for little dress up bits that really freshen them up. Colour coded door handle covers prepainted etc and they are all peanuts!

Interior on that looks in incredible shape!

They are brilliant, nothing else like them. Health to waft

I thought you forgot to add a full stop there

#PARFUL

Class big wagon, see a lot of people dancing with the devil & getting away with it. I suppose it’s hard to get caught when they’d probably break into the same money you can but them for now.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Different trims maybe? My V8 Vogue doesn’t have a cup holder there. Has a little pop out compartment instead.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Different trims maybe? My V8 Vogue doesn’t have a cup holder there. Has a little pop out compartment instead.

Mine has a fold out ashtray between the handbrake and the pop out cup holder as opposed to the round static cup holder that is in the pics above.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Mine has a fold out ashtray between the handbrake and the pop out cup holder as opposed to the round static cup holder that is in the pics above.

Sorry yea I skimmed the post and was just looking at the pictures. Wonder was the static cup holder an option then. The pop out yoke isn’t the sturdiest for coffee cups.

You can retrofit them but it’s fiddly as **** as most of the Center section has to come out.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
That interior looks amazing. You would have no idea that big bus was heading towards the 200k mark! Very nice.