Nickyyy's 06 Range Rover Vogue

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Ha wasn't expecting that! Very good! Cracking interior really doesn't look its age. Welly boots, tartan blanket and shooting jacket needed :grinning:

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Wee update.

had the car up at Ivan kerrs who sorted out the wheels being unbalanced so now it’s nice and smooth at high speeds.

Today my parking sensor arrived so I got stuck in to get it replaced. Had to remove the front bumper but to be honest wasn’t a huge job to do. Everything was handy accessed which is a change of pace for me having worked on the R8 and to a certain extent the 320d.
2877798D-4CCA-4F77-916D-B7E9A89B2379.jpeg

The new sensor done the job. Parking sensors are now back and fully working. I still need to get it painted but I primed it to take the bad look off it

9E5653DD-B709-444C-B76F-160E56A00C82.jpeg

Also realised that someone had forgot to reconnect the external temp sensor the last time the grille was off. So reconnected it and now that’s also working:grinning:

2C2A01DB-4770-44EF-B9CA-B7F02AE260FE.jpeg

next plans are to get colour coded handles. And also possibly change the mirror caps to silver vs chrome??Thoughts?

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Best of luck with it. I think there is very little to touch them where value for money is concerned.

HTD

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Possibly for sale very soon, the car hasn't missed a beat, with another car coming from Japan I want to downsize into something like a leon with cheap road tax and a bit easier to insure.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Possibly for sale very soon, the car hasn't missed a beat, with another car coming from Japan I want to downsize into something like a leon with cheap road tax and a bit easier to insure.
Is it advertised anywhere yet?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That is class looking, i'd have another in a heartbeat! Do miss my old one!