Nickyyy's Ibis White Audi R8

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
After selling the M3 my head was melted on what to do next, buy a house or buy a car, I'm only 25 and all my life to buy a house.

So the car won! Was on the hunt for an R8 that ticked all my boxes, it had to be white, manual and have carbon fibre side blades, this popped up in England for sale and I flew out yesterday morning and got the boat back over from Holyhead.

WOW is all I can say, in terms of straightline speed the E92 is pretty much neck and neck, but everywhere else this car excels, it's like driving a go kart, so much grip and it sounds phenomenal with the after market exhaust that is installed
DSC_0004_zpsznis0lwe.jpg

DSC_0005_zpspbq10g5y.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsu0oxbh2w.jpg

DSC_0003_zps2nvd1for.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsshqwrdix.jpg

DSC_0011_zpspqtumadp.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsdnjurtji.jpg

Spec:

Ibis White
Carbon Blades
CD Changer
NAV Plus
Parking Sensors front and rear
Mag Ride
Manual
Heated seats
Hill Hold assist
Lighting package
Electric seats
Bluetooth prep

It also has an Audi Alcantatara wheel, and and unknown brand exhaust, it sounds amazing though

Plans for the car currently are

Refurb the steering wheel
Plate on
Maybe change the front grill to the newer style honey comb (still undecided though)
Get the gear shift knob refurbed

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Did I hear this about 20 mins ago in ballymena it sounded like thunder. Stunning piece of machinery fair play house can wait. Plus a house doesn't sound as good and you can't drift a house.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Fair play thats bloody class. Good man! An R8 V8 is about the only audi that would hold any interest for me. :cool:(y)

Conor

RMS Regular
Absolutely unreal! Fair play man!

I would imagine that despite the fact it's not really faster, it's much more of an 'experience' to drive than the M3. And I'm sure you feel like a ******* rock star. Lol