Nickyyy's Ibis White Audi R8

warren

RMS Photographer
:laughing: Just need to try my best to not go off the rails doing this all the time haha

Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 16.29.14.png

Last edited:

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
As been said you have to do these things in life, home and family takes priority over anything.
No doubt you'll have something real nice in the near future and great to say you've owned an R8

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Max 1440 entries at £25. That’s £36k (unless a 🤓dingus wants to check my maths). Wonder what the profit is for them?

Depends if they are paying their VAT. A £25 ticket (inc VAT) will yield them just under £30k in sales (without VAT) and as the car is second hand it’s not eligible to claim the VAT off the purchase price of the car to compensate.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Depends if they are paying their VAT. A £25 ticket (inc VAT) will yield them just under £30k in sales (without VAT) and as the car is second hand it’s not eligible to claim the VAT off the purchase price of the car to compensate.

dont think they’re paying VAT lol otherwise they won’t be in business for too long

RevT

RMS Regular
I’ve won two AE86’s, a Sierra Cosworth replica, a detailing package from and @big_pete and some Milwaukee tools from several raffles over the years.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m up money without a doubt but I’ve also spent alot more than all of you on here I’d say. It’s just a gamble.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I’ve won two AE86’s, a Sierra Cosworth replica, a detailing package from and @big_pete and some Milwaukee tools from several raffles over the years.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m up money without a doubt but I’ve also spent alot more than all of you on here I’d say. It’s just a gamble.

Did you sell the cars out of interest?

RevT

RMS Regular
Did you sell the cars out of interest?

Already had an AE86 so raffled the first one I won, then sold the second and still have the Sierra but it hasn’t moved. It’s going to be a bit of a project car for me to be honest, hoping to get started into stripping it next year then I plan on restoring my AE86 after that.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Already had an AE86 so raffled the first one I won, then sold the second and still have the Sierra but it hasn’t moved. It’s going to be a bit of a project car for me to be honest, hoping to get started into stripping it next year then I plan on restoring my AE86 after that.
Is it wrong I had to google what A86 AE86 was:-#
Edit: dam it couldn't even type it right
I'll get my coat:relieved:

Last edited: