Nickyyy's Ibis White Audi R8

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Thank God! I thought it was a members house and was getting jealous lol

It makes me feel better to imagine those with Lambos and R8s live in a cardboard box to fund their motors ... or Lurgan, they could also live there and I would be cool with it :laughing::p

Ehhh excuse me I’m a full blown BT9 ****er I’ll have you know

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
So finally got the finger out and got round to getting the grill painted black. Thanks to @Kernohan94.

Also got the fuel cap painted too. It was suffering badly from pitting due to poor washing techniques from previous owners. A new one is astronomical and I’m still a tight Ballymena **** at heard

70E99717-CEF4-469B-9A7A-69068F174059.jpeg

278711F1-FA97-4919-8C82-B8EB3068CC24.jpeg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Class mate! Spotted it at Kirkiston today and only seen the thread now. Didn't know it was yours. Well done lad, that's unreal. Had a good nosey at it. Correct amount of pedals too. You sir are a leg end.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Loved this today Nicky, looked so so good.
Also, I’m up here a right bit, I’ll give you a shout for coffee in the group next time (y)

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Woah! That really didn't hang about long, well done! Was in the same boat myself few years back, sold an evo X for a house move but im back in the game and time flies by. Your next performance car will be better than the R8!

warren

RMS Photographer
£25. I'm trying my best to stay away from that website as I feel it would be a terrible, terrible financial decision for me....... but so tempting.....