Active Deal Nilfisk c110 £50

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Cheers for that, the hose split on my trusty c110 that I bought 8 years ago. Made sense to go for it.
Same thing happened me and I ordered a replacement hose last week, it cost nearly as much as the washer ! 🤦‍♂️
My dad is on his 3rd karcher in the time I’ve had my C110

bigZ

RMS Regular
Back on amazon for £45 in their prime sale.

I got the c125 at £80, but seem to have sold out when I went to order another!

Sale ends at midnight...plenty of c110’s left.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
C110 is a great wee machine for the money. I've been using one for years after getting one for around £50 in an Amazon sale. It's used for the cars, patio, etc and has never missed a beat.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
C110 is a great wee machine for the money. I've been using one for years after getting one for around £50 in an Amazon sale. It's used for the cars, patio, etc and has never missed a beat.
Same, love mine

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I really wanted a Kranzle but couldn't justify it being 6x the price. Suppose it's different if it's in daily use. The C110 is great with the snow foam lance I got from from Davey a few years ago too.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
This any good? Mum asking me for Dad's xmas

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
My C110 has went out with a puff of smoke today. Anyone seen any decent deals lately?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
You going for another nilfisk again?
I got the last one on offer on Amazon for around £50 and got about 4 years out of it. I have the snowfoam lance and extension hose with nilfisk fittings, so probably handiest to buy another.

Last edited:

RevT

RMS Regular
Buy a bigger Nilfisk this time, I bought a C130 about five years ago and it’s still operating perfect even with cleaning a full paved yard many times and doing alot of outside work on top of cleaning the cars etc.

Those smaller machines aren’t built to last the same but you definitely got your money’s worth out of that one.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Buy a bigger Nilfisk this time, I bought a C130 about five years ago and it’s still operating perfect even with cleaning a full paved yard many times and doing alot of outside work on top of cleaning the cars etc.

Those smaller machines aren’t built to last the same but you definitely got your money’s worth out of that one.
Was about to say the say. I bought the c130 i think with the reel attached. Everything on it seems so much better built and better quality hose etc.
Plus all your attachments should still fit

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I got the last one on offer on Amazon for around £50 and got about 4 years out of it. I have the snowfoam lance and extension hose with nilfisk fittings, so probably handiest to buy another.

I've a c110.4 here in the garage, it got very little use, £30 and could even run it over to you tomorrow on my way past

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I've a c110.4 here in the garage, it got very little use, £30 and could even run it over to you tomorrow on my way past
Sorry mate, I somehow missed this post. I think I'm going to take the opportunity to go for a slightly more powerful model. I think I have narrowed it down to one of these two. Can't decide if I'd be better with the slightly more powerful refurbished model or the new less powerful one.