Nissan Crossing Tokyo

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
Drives
350Z Nismo
Last weekend I managed to get out of Osaka and had a work/leisure trip to Tokyo.

Managed to get a visit to Nissan Crossing where they have the Gran Turismo Concept Car, Nissan GTR50, Nismo Leaf RC and 2 normal road cars GT-R and Kicks. 3 car here I have have seen before, a nice wee trip. Enjoy the cars.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Always a nice spot for a coffee in Ginza, my dentist was just around the corner when we loved near Tokyo You should make the trip out to Yokohama sometime to Nissan HQ and Museums Dean (y) hope you didn't end up in any Hostess Bars in Ginza lol bye bye Yen

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
Always a nice spot for a coffee in Ginza, my dentist was just around the corner when we loved near Tokyo You should make the trip out to Yokohama sometime to Nissan HQ and Museums Dean (y) hope you didn't end up in any Hostess Bars in Ginza lol bye bye Yen

Nissan HQ and Museum is on the list, I was only in Tokyo for 2 full days, just didn't have the time to go to Yokohama. May be back in Tokyo in August, will try and make that trip. No hostess bars for me, wife was with me :joy:
Fantastic, keep the uploads coming, great to watch.

Cheers, still getting used to talking in the videos. Also need to do a little research before filming, I really under estimated the cost of the GTR50. I was always a Toyota and Subaru guy, knew about GT-R's but not in detail. As GT-R's still seem to be very common, I am slowly learning.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I would have been similar to yourself, I have only owned Japanese cars, mainly Honda and Toyota, but I have an appreciation for them all. As much as I love the common supercars, it's really interesting to learn about the niche side of the Japanese Market too. Your always learning, your just in the best place to learn.