Nissan GTR : The Evolution of Godzilla

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
To say the Nissan GTR brand is something of a Japanese motoring institution would be quite a massive understatement.
Affectionately nicknamed Godzilla by owners and enthusiasts over the years, the brand and that badge are now instantly recognisable the world over.............. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Last edited:

johnm

RMS Regular
For the R32, the step down from the GTR was the 2.0 inline 6 turbo gtst and it had the hicas too 8-|
Wasnt until the r33 did they up the gtst to a 2.5 turbo.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Skylines are some of the greatest cars ever built and my personal favourites. Would love another some day. R33 GTR is my choice!

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Did the R32 GTR for sale in the classifieds find a new home ... I enjoyed ogling it and now its gone :worried:

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I was looking at R32's a while back, do they share the same strut top rust problems as the R33?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Great article!

Kicking the ass of the Aussie V8s in the early 90s helped cement the Godzilla nickname, and it was the Bathurst team (think they were Aussies themselves with an English guy doing the tuning) that first realised the potential of the RB26, and also kick started the tuning scene with them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.