Registration: NO RESERVE AUCTION CC - 3 Sequential Dateless Reg’s

Buy now for 1495.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
  •   
C07E0680-456C-4978-8B50-0898BB17655B.jpeg
As above, all on retention. Not really sure of price but will start with £1495.

Tiarnan12

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 5 SERIES
Had a nosey at plates on the auction- is it possible to message the sender I wonder? (I don't have account with them)

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
OP
Jbridges522
Drives
986 & RR
Had a nosey at plates on the auction- is it possible to message the sender I wonder? (I don't have account with them)
Do u mean my 3 if so this is me lol or different ones? Its a bit odd in the way it works in that u sort of give it to them to sell rather than a DIY style like ebay

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Going well now, fair play. What way does selling work on that site? One off fee or a % of the final figure?

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
OP
Jbridges522
Drives
986 & RR
Going well now, fair play. What way does selling work on that site? One off fee or a % of the final figure?
Not sure. Anything you desire to list on that site has to be approved. They wouldn’t accept MO15T AF
Afaik free to sell, buyer picks up the tab, minimum £300 fees.
Yeah its a bit rare, you just chat to the guy and he tells you what they would do with it, like with me he said no reserve only, the buyers fee of 6% min £300 so £300 for anything less than 5k

J55NI

RMS Regular
You can't message the sellers to stop the items being offered outside of the Auction.
:joy: Aye well that's all I paid for them so I'm more than happy! :joy:

Actually think I'm going to buy a pair and stick them up on the same site and just see how they go, unlikely to lose money like.
Hopefully the £1500 bidder is genuine as its a bit odd to go from bids of £700 to £1500 in one bid?

Last edited:

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
OP
Jbridges522
Drives
986 & RR
Hopefully the £1500 bidder is genuine as its a bit odd to go from bids of £700 to £1500 in one bid.
Don't put the scud on it! :-#:joy: It is tbf but hopefully he's just bid up to what he's happy to pay in hope of putting others off, or something haha

hopefully get another bid just so it isn't an anti-climax haha

J55NI

RMS Regular
Don't put the scud on it! :-#:joy: It is tbf but hopefully he's just bid up to what he's happy to pay in hope of putting others off, or something haha

hopefully get another bid just so it isn't an anti-climax haha
I hope so to. It looks like the bidder put in his maximum thinking it would bid up as and when it needed to and not in one jump lol

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
OP
Jbridges522
Drives
986 & RR
Anyone sell with these guys before? There has been zero contact with them since the auction ended, emailed them and still no reply.

@gav525 am I right in saying you bought the Cayenne off it? what way did it work then?

Cheers

richie_mck

RMS Regular
When I won the car I was sent the contact information of the seller and we took it from there. Collecting cars contacted me a few days after the auction to see if I had made any contact with the seller, she was very surprised when I told her I had it home already.

On the auction closing the fees to CC are taken immediately from the buyer so it's not like they won't know they've won

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Yeah I sold my Impreza, they emailed me customer details within minutes and I called him and he paid within hours.

Collected it 2 weeks later.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
OP
Jbridges522
Drives
986 & RR
Cheers for the info lads, will try and get in contact with CC to get the details, I'm guessing its maybe the weird way reg listings are set up that is causing the delay, but still pretty poor from them.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
OP
Jbridges522
Drives
986 & RR
It was sent so quick, it was 100% Automated. Sounds simple, but have you checked Spam?
I have yeah, see when listing a reg its all done over email cause the site doesn't have suitable forms for them, the ones on the site just ask for car reg number make, model etc, so with the listing being manually listed I'm guessing the automated part doesn't work with them.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Anyone sell with these guys before? There has been zero contact with them since the auction ended, emailed them and still no reply.

@gav525 am I right in saying you bought the Cayenne off it? what way did it work then?

Cheers

Yes mate, as said above the buyer will have had the deposit taken straight away so should know alright! Hopefully he'll be in touch soon

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
OP
Jbridges522
Drives
986 & RR
Well they finally gave me their details and all is gd 👍

What is the best way to transfer them to him? When I go on the DVLA reg website there is an option to change nominee and another to change address, is there a way to do it in one go? Just worried if i do one then the other they’ll send 2 different ones one for the name change then address and take forever.

cheers

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
If they’re going straight onto cars you can give him the retention cert numbers and it can be done online. Don’t know otherwise though.