North Coast 500 - Scottish road trip

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Road trip starts in 5 days. Can’t wait!

Did it a few years ago, always wanted to head back. If you get the weather there are few places in the world that are better for a road trip, the roads and scenery are just epic.

I love the solitude in some places, I remember not seeing another car for hours on some of the roads we ended up on.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Taking the car @Nicky, there's a group of us going, about 5 cars i think, same group of us that drove to Worthersee last year so this should be easy going in comparison lol!

Think we leave Saturday the 7th September for 7 days

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Just wondering how did you get on? Any pics or hotel info and I’d love to go over and see the area.

I'm hoping to go across a blast either last week of September or first week of October. Get you a car bought and come along!

I know it might not be ideal weather wise but sure. I'm planning on a 3 day/2 night blast just.

Last edited:

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
I'm hoping to go across a blast either roast week of September or first week of October. Get you a car bought and come along!

I know it might not be ideal weather wise but sure. I'm planning on a 3 day/2 night blast just.

Lol mate, I’d need s bloody rocket to keep up with you mate! Who are you heading over with?

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Lol mate, I’d need s bloody rocket to keep up with you mate! Who are you heading over with?

Nah, it's a big old barge round the corners. Be grand.

At the minute I'm going alone as only decided earlier I fancied a blast. That's the only time I can fit it in though. First day back at work today, which means I've been flat out online looking at stuff for the car, trips to do etc 😂

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
See to be truthfully honest, the last thing on your mind is speed. You’ll be too busy going back to pick up your jaw constantly and stopping for photos to take it all in.

I literally cannot remember them majority of my trip with @Carson as it was just too much!

Unforgettable storey that I won’t be able to tell lol