North West 200

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I'm up in carrick dhu from the Tuesday, can't wait. Said I wasn't doing the TT this year. Then just missed out on tickets at re-release. Will be there again next year

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I'll be home from my rotation just before this, so really hoping for as good a year as last year was.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
On another note, how or when can I get tickets to the Cookstown 100?

You could order from before Christmas, but I think they closed orders to be posted out a few weeks ago. There might be a ticket office on the day, or you could buy tickets from someone who cant make it. I think tickets are being posted this week.

Facebook page would be the best for information.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
You could order from before Christmas, but I think they closed orders to be posted out a few weeks ago. There might be a ticket office on the day, or you could buy tickets from someone who cant make it. I think tickets are being posted this week.

Facebook page would be the best for information.

Thanks.

I emailed them last week and have got nothing back.

Appreciate the help.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
They are selling some at the Tamlaght Motorbike Show in Coagh this Saturday 20th April

Just came on to post that

Screenshot_20240415_204050.jpg

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Doubting if I can get to Cookstown now with a crop coming in next Friday/Saturday. Happy to take face value and post tickets as soon as I receive them if anyone’s interested.