North West 200

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Hickman‘s team will be in a bit of bother of this one.

AEA97437-333A-4C94-B4EA-9BEC34BCC217.jpeg
8D384E86-523B-431F-97F8-994B8C4F784C.jpeg
74FE43F8-10D5-47BB-83C2-3D05A9C257D6.jpeg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Was it even him driving?
That's for the PSNI to find out, I guess. There is an investigation ongoing as the driver fled the scene, which itself is a criminal offence.

But knowing how manufacturer loan cars work, if it was someone else driving with his knowledge, I really do hope he'd granted the right permissions for them to drive, otherwise the buck still falls with him.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Could anyone suggest somewhere handy/quiet away from the crowds I could head to this evening with the kids in tow?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I’m planning on going to university corner if it’s not raining tonight. It’s usually handy enough to get parked at and not too busy.

AC

RMS Regular
The field at Ballysally roundabout is decent if you are looking somewhere fairly quiet/spaced out and an easy escape from the carriageway towards coleraine at the end. There will be crowds everywhere though.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Hilarious when they just interviewed Hickman (with what looks suspiciously like two faint black eyes, almost like he hit something like an airbag 🤔😂) then parish and Co suggest he sounds a bit rough because he must have been partying down the anchor or something 👏🏼😂

Deleted member 23441

D
Hilarious when they just interviewed Hickman (with what looks suspiciously like two faint black eyes, almost like he hit something like an airbag 🤔😂) then parish and Co suggest he sounds a bit rough because he must have been partying down the anchor or something 👏🏼😂
Haha just heard that too lol
They were saying earlier in the day that the owner of Hickmans team Faye Ho from Macau loves the throw the odd big party🤣

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
It's a bad way it's linked in for some reason.

Tyre failed, going from what I can read. Luckily he held it.