North West 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Some buzz at Joeys Bar today!

IMG_4273.JPG

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
McCallen can fvck off into the sand bunker too imo
Agreed. He's cringeworthily awful in front of the camera. Keeps rolling out the same cliches, 'the safety of the riders is paramount' etc etc. I don't know how much he is costing the license payer each year, but it's far too much.

Stephen Watson is as bad. The coverage is great, but would definitely benefit from Watson and McCallen doing one and getting some decent presenters.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Talking of cliches, I must have heard the saying "no quarter asked, no quarter given" about half a dozen times from the live commentators yesterday ffs...

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Agreed. He's cringeworthily awful in front of the camera. Keeps rolling out the same cliches, 'the safety of the riders is paramount' etc etc. I don't know how much he is costing the license payer each year, but it's far too much.

McCallen must be a serious drain on licence payer's money.
Imagine the amount they have to pay to keep him in storage for 360 days of the year and then the batteries they must use on him when they do power him up and roll him out.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
William Dunlop has had to pull out due to his crash last night....the man has no luck.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE

Stephen Watson is as bad. The coverage is great, but would definitely benefit from Watson and McCallen doing one and getting some decent presenters.
ļ

Like Liam Beckett, the Kris Kamara of motorcycling :grinning:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
For the training he does to throw a superbike about Glenn has some of the skinniest legs I've ever seen.lol. Bumped into him a few times and it's always the first thing i notice.lol

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Anyone know how to listen live on the iPhone? Can’t seem to get the radio Ulster’s coverage on it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.