Nova GTE -Mazda Mx3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
if anyone started agro it was novalad - so what if his bro got an mx3 - its his money and his preference.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Oh dear I see the children are out in force. Sorry lads but most of us here own/drive cars, not just wax lyrical. The mx-3 v6 is a poor excuse for a sports coupe and in the price/insurance range it wouldn't be my first choice.

Andy

Nova Rac3r

RMS Regular
OP
N
pablo said:
if anyone started agro it was novalad - so what if his bro got an mx3 - its his money and his preference.

How did i start it considering i was jus asking 4 opinions then use starting all the s****

pablo

RMS Moderator
we dont really go in for slagging people for what car they drive mate so when people do then its open fire :laughing:

Nova Rac3r

RMS Regular
OP
N
Cooper said:
Oh dear I see the children are out in force. Sorry lads but most of us here own/drive cars, not just wax lyrical. The mx-3 v6 is a poor excuse for a sports coupe and in the price/insurance range it wouldn't be my first choice.

Andy

LOL

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.