nova nearly there

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
ah thought brendy there was talking about another nova, my mistake. surely if you're going to the trouble of fitting a 2.0 then you'd be as well to go for a redtop?

Dermot

Marty Lad said:
ah thought brendy there was talking about another nova, my mistake. surely if you're going to the trouble of fitting a 2.0 then you'd be as well to go for a redtop?

I would Marty (20BHP+ More)
But 8V's can be got for as little as £20 Right up to £150
Redtops, Cheapest you'll get one is £150 Rite up to £500 For a Low Milage Coscast

Thats Why 8V's are the most popular Choice ... I'd Be Going 2.5 V6 :laughing: With a Hole Cut in the Bonnet and 6 Turmpets sticking out of it ... :evil:

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
im not going for the 8v for that reason, im fitting it as it is more reliable, money is no object, just i know of an awful loy of red tops that have cooked them selves

Dermot

Nova Bibby said:
im not going for the 8v for that reason, im fitting it as it is more reliable, money is no object, just i know of an awful loy of red tops that have cooked them selves

Yeah, 8V's dont cook... They just like to throw legs outta bed ...

I thought ya were goin down the 2.3 Turbo Road @ Simon?

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i could do that also as i do have quite a few vauxhall and saab engines, but the 8v i have has been tuned by blydenstein alredy so no point wasting it

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i have a box with standard shafts, but need the box, not the shafts, and a set of nova/cav shafts pvd ones i need now also

brendy

RMS Regular
make your mind up!! hehe do you still want this dash btw? ive got my engine now so as soon as i get a box itll be going in so ill get more of the crappy jobs done soon and will be getting shot of the dash. in its place will be just a nice piece of shiney perspex with some switches and a set of digital clocks from a gte.

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i got a dash given to me today which was great as im off, so i have already got the isopon open and started on that also
i will check to see what boxes and shafts i have as i do have a good few, think i have mainly f10's though

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
What have you planned for your interior Bibbly? Stripped out and light? semi stripped out for comfort? Or full interior?

I've got thousands of pics if you ever need some for ideas!

Keith

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
im on the build of my new dash, which is proving to be a night mare as it is like sponge leather, if you know what i mean, so i think im going to strip it back to the metal skeleton, and do it in wood, as yea im going pretty standard on the outside, but inside is a bit mad with a £2000 audiobahn install
i have corbeau carrera recliners, believe me the list goen inthis deprtment, yet again no expense spared

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
checked my back garden, it's all nova 4 speeds i have, i need a nova speed box if you have it, how much you looking for it brendy

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
what size is the engine you want rid of, might have a taker for it for you, what other bits you looking rid of so as i can see if i can shift them for you, pm me the details of all the bits please

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.