Nova ready for trip!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Spare Engine is now fitted, runnning and ready for my trip to Germany! (Nurburgring) Its been a tough few weeks, but its finally sorted. I'll run this engine until my 1300 is back in action.

Some Fresh pix with my New Mirrors and Headlight washers.

ndz3.gif

ndz4.gif

ndz2.gif

ndz1.gif

I leave next tuesday, will let you know how i get on, and take loads of piccys of the machinery over there!

If the weather improves i might take a run to port tonight to get some miles on it.

Keith

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Someone has stuck dustbin lids behind your wheels keith! oh wait thats the brakes ya mad man :p

Good luck with the trip - new mirrors looks gorgeous :laughing:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
1400 8v astra estate engine lol! however its running a cam and 40's, so sitting about 80bhp or so from what keith tells me ;)

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
tbh i wouldn't have changed the mirrors or put those headlight duffers anywhere near it, but still looks good.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Sir Sax said:
tbh i wouldn't have changed the mirrors or put those headlight duffers anywhere near it, but still looks good.

I've had the mirrors for over two years, got them when i started rebuilding the car. However always was unsure if i should fit them. I honestly think they look fantastic, but so does the standard mirrors. I then decided to fit them, since they look good, and will be the only Northern Ireland Nova i've ever seen with them. They are mega rare and hard to source.

Headlight washers, i think add the "higher model" look to it.

Oh, the sun came out earlier, so i'll be a Pic slag and post some more :grinning:

ndz5.gif

ndz6.gif

ndz7.gif

ndz8.gif

Keith

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
someone's been out polishing,ready for port :p

dunno where you got the sunshine from ya lucky fecker, been dull all day here :worried:

PhilG

RMS Regular

you must have looked like a tw@t lyin in the middle of the road for that photo.

ps keith, collecting my 18 grooved 280mm disc's from gavin keilky today, he was asking why you haven't fitted a 2L yet?

casper-ac

RMS Regular
im not 100% convinced on the mirrors keith bu im not gonna slag! they dont look bad if u no wat i mean.
they are massive brakes boy!
were u down at the port then i tink i saw OTGs corsa IIRC?
just have to get the spanners and ratchets outto get my own corsa stripped down + out!

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
MINT!! love this car, prefer the standard mirrors tho sorry,

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Love the car and the mirrors do look well but imo the headlight washers just look out of place.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.