Now i need a car

bill

Banned
After getting the wife her Nissan :worried: which was a pain in the ass i need a car now my Corsa is getting sold i will have £3k to £4k i need a Auto i want blue not light blue under 100k good history and the most BHP i can get for that money.
I have not got a clue what i like but maybe 3 doors and i can travel upto 200 miles what would you go for no older than 10 years also.
I know big task as i have been looking and cant find anything. This sort of blue or darker All the VW i have looked at are rough to much money or high miles.
1x (2).jpg

Last edited:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
That Golf is no doubt the best all rounder you'll get at that money. That Merc will ruin you, they are a money pit.

Am I the only one who loves that interior too?

Good enough price too with those miles.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
That Golf is no doubt the best all rounder you'll get at that money. That Merc will ruin you, they are a money pit.

The mercs aren’t too bad. Looked at the c32 estates a lot.

@bill dont get a golf.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

Nope - I do too. Tempted to get the wife to buy that Golf, then swap the seats into mine. Means when they inevitably make me feel nauseous, I can swap my black ones back in.

Reactions: Ben

bill

Banned
OP
bill
What i have in mind so far Mini,Audi TT and VW scirocco but there all over £4000

bill

Banned
OP
bill
3 DOORS Please yeah all them are girls car but i have a feminine side lol.